being young in this family doesnt hinder you to say your opinion on adult stuffs. thats what i like about this family. everyone is aware of everyones affair. its not to gossip about it but to help each other in any way possible. 

thats why this cutie pie beside me wanted me to untie her braided hair. i dont get it. one time she asked for intricate braids and now she wants to untie it. i dont get girls. i hope my singer would end up to be a male too. i dont get to adjust too much. girls gave me headaches.

 girls gave me headaches

"there. happy?" i asked when im done with her hair which ended up to be too curly for my taste.

"oh. my. goddess. UNCLE!"

"what?"

"my hair looks so pretty." she squealed as she sandwiched her face with her hands.

" she squealed as she sandwiched her face with her hands

"really?" i asked astounded. girls find this pretty? im sorry to say but it looks more like noodles than pretty curls, no offense.

"it sure is. dont say otherwise or granny gulf will smack you."

"why is granny gulf involved in this conversation?"

"mom said, i had the same hair as granny."

"why didnt i know that?"

"i dont know. ask him." and with that she ran away back to her little brothers play room.

i just looked at her running away with her hair floating behind her. yeah, it definitely looks pretty. i said to myself.

i was about to sip, when my pad dings for a notification. an email from grandma ethan.

i was reading it, i felt a pang of pain cross my chest. finally the location of the raw material production site has been located. im pertaining to the issue about 10 years ago. apparently, the goddess blood had been circulating the black market and had been distributed among the supernatural promising a panacea to their own issues. be it a suppressant for dhampirs, a cure-all for those with diseases and aphrodisiac to those who work behind the red curtains.  granny gulf was not happy and resulted to abducting a dhampir who once made a pass to my brother-in-law. granny was adamant to put an end to the abuse of the goddess blood. its been said in the family that granny once purged our ancestral castle due to the inexcusable use of the goddess' blood. grannys blood. our blood. yes, we are relative to the goddess of the moon herself. granny gulf was her direct descendant. it was said that the whole castle dripped of the blood of the traitors and heretics. i know its true despite the belief of some that its just a horror story told to naughty kids.

as i looked over to the pictures and videos captured through cctvs of the location. i cant help to notice that a minimum of just 10 armed personnel roam the perimeters. this is a top secret base of a drug syndicate. why so little security?

pictures after pictures, my attention was captured by one. out of the  whole place, warehouse after warehouse, this five story building with only a few of tiny windows in view stand out like a sore thumb. 

by instinct, i found my finger touching that picture of the building. 

my dead heart ached in my chest.

im confused.

whats this?

im sweating.

i want to go there 

now

i need

i need my army

i need my shadows...

where are they?...

i reached for my phone and called my assistant in the hq to gather an elite group of 20 for an assassination mission. i need all the elites. i know some of them are on vacation. i dont care. 

im hyperventilating.

i need to go there

now

NOW!