[47] Not So Good News

Start from the beginning

"And I'm Ashton and we are 5 Seconds of Summer!"

Everyone cheered and the boys shushed everyone after a minute. Calum put his index finger in front of his mouth to shush everyone.

"We have a special song we would like to play for these lovely girls in front of us." Michael said, winking at Reagan whose cheeks were blushing pink.

"This song is called 'The Only Reason'!" Calum said, making a cute little face which Meredith giggled at.

Oh oh,
Oh oh,
Oh oh,
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

Don't talk, let me think it over
How we gonna fix this?
How we gonna undo all the pain?
Tell me, is it even worth it?
Looking through a straight line
Taking back the time we can't replace

All the crossed wires
Just making us tired
Is it too late to bring us back to life?

I watched Luke, as his bright blue eyes were staring into mine, like he was trying to tell me something. But I didn't know what...

When I close my eyes and try to sleep
I fall apart, I'm fighting hard to breathe
You're the reason, the only reason
Even though my dizzy head is numb,
I swear my heart is never giving up
You're the reason, the only reason..

When they finished the song, they ended off with a bang and the crowd was screaming.

"We wanted to say that we have great news!" Michael yelled into the microphone.

I raised an eyebrow and looked to the other girls if they knew what was going on. They didn't. Oh boy...

"We will be going on tour with One Direction for 6 months starting in the summer!" Ashton said, which made the crowd cheer, "Isn't that crazy?!"

What? They'll be going on tour? That means...

"We wanted to let the three special girls in our lives know how much they mean to us and how much we will miss them on the tour." Luke said.

I was going to cry. Luke will be gone for 6 months and I don't even know if we will stay together or not. All I can do right now is hope for the best and I sure the girls feel the same way too.

"I have other news I would like to share!" Michael said and the boys looked at him in confusion.

Michael took his guitar off and placed it on the ground. He ran around into his room and came back with a bouquet of roses.

He walked off to Reagan and she sat on the chair crying with her hands on her mouth. Happy tears.

Michael took the microphone back and walked over in front of Reagan.

"It pains be to be this corny but Reagan, I don't know what I would do without you. Whether it's your adorable laugh that you think sounds like a dying seal, or the jokes that you crack up which actually makes me laugh." Michael said, "What I'm trying to say is that I want to be your only one. I want to be your knight in shining armour that gets to colour-coordinate our hair colours."

I was so touched by Michael because he has been waiting to do this forever and Reagan wanted Michael to be a man and ask her out. They were going to be the cutest couple.

"Now that all of that crap is out, Reagan will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, hiding the roses out to her.

She looked at Meredith and I and we chanted quietly for her to say yes.

"I probably look like a panda now but, yes. Yes. One thousand times yes!" She said happily, hugging Michael.

"She said yes!" He yelled, still keeping a grip on Reagan's waist as they turned around to face the huge crowd of people. The crowd went wild.