When he was two years old, the short-handed Bai Yu was originally sitting on the carpet in the living room playing with toys, but when he saw the tired eldest brother who had just returned from school, he immediately stood up and staggered over.

The cold-hearted Berberant watched his little brother stumble towards him, his expression froze, and he didn't react until the child was soft and smelled of milk and hugged his thigh.

At that time, he saw that his cute little brother raised his head and stumbled to say the first word in his life: "Brother, giggle, brother..."

For the first time since his mother's death, he felt the feeling of being cared for.

After that "brother", Bai Brown put Bai Yu in front of him to take care of, as long as he was at home, he would take care of his younger brother personally, spoil him, why don't you want to let go.

It wasn't until Bai Yu in the second year of secondary school that he threatened to run away from home to conquer the world, that he let go.

This let go, and it was released for ten years.

So in a way, Berberun knows Bai Yu very well. After all, no matter what, the nature of some people in their bones will not be changed easily.

Bai Yu said in a low voice: "What does this have to do with me coming out publicly?"

"It has a direct relationship with whether you voluntarily go home or are tied up."

Song Shirin said coldly: "Bai Yu is already an adult, even if the brothers are close, they won't reach this level, right?"

Bai Bo Lang did not answer him, and continued: "Bai Yu, make a decision. "

Bai Yu has a head and two big, "I want to continue to stay here."

"Reason."

"I'm going to keep filming." After speaking, Bai Yu glanced at Song Shirin very weakly.

Song Shirin's face remained unchanged.

Bai Bolan said sharply: "I didn't say that you were restricted from filming, as long as you want to film, you can do it at any time, there is no need to stay in Hwaseong."

"Brother..."Bai Yu begged for mercy.

Bai Brown's rare turn of a blind eye to Bai Yu's request, "Also, explain the origin of the child to me." "

As soon as the words came out, Bai Yu's face turned red.

Berberland: "I'll let you tell me where the child came from, what are you blushing about?"

The man began to wonder about the origin of the little watermelon.

Song Shirin and Bai Brownon are different existences in Bai Yu's heart.

The former is a boyfriend who shares the same bed, and he won't feel embarrassed to tell the truth, but he will only feel embarrassed.

But the latter is the elder brother who grew up together, and for him, this is a family member who is more important than his parents, so how can he dare to say it, embarrassed to say it?

Song Shirin sensed Bai Yu's embarrassment and pursed his lips. He knew that this matter could only be opened by Bai Yu himself.

Bai Bolang restrained his expression, looking at Bai Yu's expression, the child's origin should have a hidden secret.

The three of them were silent for a while at the dinner table, Bai Yu stood up abruptly and took a deep breath, "The little watermelon is my child, the woman who gave birth to the child has already left, brother, don't ask again, don't mention it again after the matter has passed." "