The neglected Mother Song hurriedly looked at Father Song for help, but was ignored again.

"I didn't say I was going to send you away." Bai Yu stuffed the orange into his mouth, then looked at Mother Song and said, "I refuse your proposal."

Mother Song almost jumped up and said, "Why! "

Shouldn't he have agreed ecstatically?

"I'm sorry that I almost hurt the little watermelon because of my negligence, but I can guarantee that it won't happen again." Bai Yu took the tissue handed over by Song Shirin and helped the child wipe his mouth.

"I am the child's direct guardian and I have the right to protect him and not let him leave my side."

Bai Yu's tone was cold, "If it's okay, I'll go upstairs first."

"Uncle Yan!" Mother Song didn't accept his perfunctory attitude, "Bring the little master up, we have to talk alone." "

Bai Yu held the little watermelon and refused Uncle Yan's outstretched hand: "Let's just say it."

Song Shirin spoke: "The little watermelon is still young and can't leave his parents' side. Mom, it's late, if there's nothing to do, you and Dad should go back first."

Mother Song's eyes widened in disbelief: "You want to drive me away?"

Father Song pulled her to stand up: "Well, you guys rest first." Also, this matter is over, no one should mention it. "

He promised Song's mother the purpose of coming here, just to see his grandson, and now that his grandson has seen it, he can rest assured.

Song's mother was reluctant to leave, "Such a big villa, doesn't there even have a guest room?" "

"Yes."

Bai Yu hugged the little watermelon and walked quickly towards the second floor, "Uncle Yan, clean up a guest room for your uncle and aunt." Let the cook boil a bowl of egg custard, and then warm a cup of milk and send it upstairs. "

Uncle Yan let out an "um".

Mother Song glared at Song Shirin, and then followed Bai Yu's footsteps to the guest room on the second floor, and Uncle Yan followed behind her.

Father Song sighed and looked at Song Shirin: "She misses the little watermelon so much." "

"I understand. However, what Mom has done during this time is indeed too much, and I'm afraid that Bai Yu will no longer agree to you getting along with your children in private. Song Shirin said.

Father Song shook his head, "Bai Yu looks ruthless, but he is soft-hearted, your mother's temperament thinks that he will not be able to accept it for a while, after a long time, he may be able to deal with the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law."

"Hmm." Song Shirin walked up to the second floor side by side with Song's father, "By the way, the eldest brother will come back in two months."

"When the business over there is stable, he won't have to go over there in the future, and stay in Hwaseong." Dad Song said.

Song Shirin nodded, did not express an opinion, and walked into the room of the little watermelon.

Bai Yu sat at the head of the bed and told the little watermelon a story.

"Got it done?" Bai Yu didn't look at him, and said to himself.

"Hmm." Song Shirin stood at the door from a distance, did not come over, and said, "I'll go back to the room and wait for you."