Yin Li held hostages and kept retreating to the rooftop, and there was a drug boss standing next to him.

The "hostage" lowered his hand and gently tapped Yin Li's leg, Yin Li's body shook and there was no response.

This "hostage" is an iron buddy in the same department as him, and he is also a "hostage" who took the initiative to ask Ying to assist him.

The boss gave all his trust to Yin Li, so when he fled, he took him alone, and by the way, he grabbed a stupid "hostage" on the way.

Opposite them was the JC who came to arrest them.

The poisonous boss stood next to Yin Li and said in a deep voice: "As long as there are hostages in their hands, it is impossible for them to attack us, and they will find an opportunity to break through later."

Yin Li nodded firmly.

It didn't take long for Yin Li and the three of them to be firmly surrounded by a group of JCs.

And just when the drug boss was talking to them calmly, Yin Li suddenly let go of the hostage and pounced on the boss fiercely.

The poison boss didn't react for a while.

A large group of JCs hurriedly rushed over and held the boss down.

The boss shouted angrily: "Traitor! Yin Li, you traitor! "

"I'm not a traitor."

The thin Yin Li couldn't see the young and handsome appearance of the year for a long time, he looked into the eyes of the boss, and said word by word: "I'm not a traitor, I'm an undercover agent."

The poisonous boss's eyes were angry and incredulous.

As soon as the picture turned, Yin Li accepted the medal given to him by his immediate boss, and then resolutely entered the rehab center.

The moment he stepped through the iron gate, he turned his head, glanced at the blue sky above him again, and smiled slightly.

This blue sky will belong to him after all.

He'll definitely be back.

[End of the play]

When Shan Yan, the female supporting actress on the side, looked at the smile that Bai Yu turned around at the end, her heartbeat suddenly stopped, and then she fluttered very quickly.

The third female who played well with her in the same crew walked over, "Shan Yan, what are you looking at, looking so fascinated?"

Shan Yan coughed awkwardly and said perfunctorily: "It's nothing, it's nothing, don't talk nonsense."

The third female followed her line of sight, and when she saw Bai Yu who had just finished filming, she smiled clearly and teased her: "Could it be that you have fallen in love with Bai Yu?" It's not bad, except for being a stepmother as soon as you get married, Bai Yu is good in other aspects. "

Shan Yan's face turned even redder, and she lowered her head and said embarrassedly: "Don't talk nonsense, I'm just... With him, I just think his acting skills are very good, and I simply admire him. "

"Admiration? I think it's almost the same as admiration. "

The third female unceremoniously poked her, then approached Shan Yan's ear and muttered in a low voice: "Director Liu has a banquet tonight, he will definitely come, and then you will take the opportunity to get closer to him."

Shan Yan was moved, but still a little hesitant: "Can it work?" I'm afraid of him..."

"The big beauty took the initiative to send it to the door, and he still dislikes it? What are you afraid of! The third female pursed her lips disdainfully and said, "However, you are hiding too deeply, and I haven't seen that you have feelings for him for more than a month." "