"Oh." Bai Yu said lukewarmly.

Ye Hang sneered, and didn't mind if Bai Yu was embarrassing himself, so he raised his feet and left.

His goal has been achieved, what is Guan Baiyu doing!

As long as Song Shirin pays attention to what he said, the former will definitely go back to investigate, and when the time comes, Song Shirin, who finds out that he was cuckolded by a little star, will definitely be annoyed and angry.

Then, he just needs to see how long Bai Yu can shout!

Bai Yu suddenly felt a little uneasy, looked at Song Shirin, his tone was a little cautious, and said, "What did he just tell you?"

"Nothing." Song Shirin avoided Bai Yu's gaze, he believed Bai Yu, but he didn't believe that Ye Hang would dare to come and shout in front of him without evidence.

He needs to investigate the truth about this matter.

The little watermelon looked at the two fathers in a daze, and then reached out for Song Shirin to hug him.

Bai Yu followed behind the two of them, looking unpredictable.

He just wanted to know now, what did Ye Hang say to Song Shirin?

There is a scenic spot called Lover's Lake in Linxian County, and the legend is that a pair of men and women were beaten by the parents of both sides because they were not in the right household, and finally both died in love.

Later, I don't know where it came out, but it was mainly said that the main thing was that couples came to walk around the Lover's Lake and put the concentric locks on the long pavilion by the lake, so that they could get long-lasting love.

All the expectations before departure were shocked because of Ye Hang's appearance, Bai Yu stood aside and watched Song Shirin buy a pair of concentric locks from the vendor, and had nothing to say, "Do you believe these?"

In May, the willow trees are flying around the lake, the weather is warm, and the sun shines on the surface of the lake to reflect the golden light.

Song Shirin didn't answer him positively, slowed down and walked side by side with Bai Yu, "Are you tired of filming recently?"

"It's fine."

"I remember you told me back then, in fact, you don't particularly like to stay in the circle." Song Shirin said suddenly.

Bai Yu was stunned, "Yes." Now I don't particularly like it either, but it's my job.

"If you don't want to, no one will force you to stay, I can support you, and I can also let you do what you like." Song Shirin said lightly.

Bai Yu didn't know whether his words were implicit or improvised chatting, so he said: "Nine times out of ten, unsatisfactory things in this world are not discarded if you don't like them."

Song Shirin suddenly quickened his pace, walked into the pavilion with the child in his arms, then locked the concentric lock in the long pavilion, turned his head to Bai Yu who came up, and said, "There is a boat over there, do you want to swim in the lake?"

The little watermelon shouted excitedly and said, "Yes! Think! I'm going! "

"Okay." As soon as Bai Yu finished speaking, he saw Song Shirin walking towards the place where the boat was rented, and the loneliness on his face became more and more obvious.

Song Shirin is wrong.

However, the attitude has not changed, the tone has not changed, but I feel that the aura on my body has changed... This gave Bai Yu a little headache.