Quidditch Accident (Drarry)

Summary: It's 7th Year, and Draco is pregnant with Harry's daughter, and Harry falls off his broom during a Quidditch match at Hogwarts, getting knocked out. Harry is still knocked out by the time Draco goes into labor and a miracle happens when Draco screams his name. And Voldemort doesn't exist!

Warnings: Mpreg (Male pregnancy), childbirth, sad, and blood!

Top: Harry

Bottom: Draco

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco's POV

I cheered for Harry, as he dodged the Ravenclaw Chaser. I had to occassionally stop to soothe the baby's kicks. I was 8 months in, and I didn't join the Quidditch team this year due to the start of my pregnancy in August. I didn't want to hurt the baby or myself.

Suddenly, Harry was hit on the back of his head by a Bludger and fell to the ground. Everyone pointed to him and screamed.

"Harry needs the hospital wing!"

"He's not waking up!"

"But his heart is still beating!"

I was shocked.

"Take him to the fucking hospital wing!"

I ran down as fast as I could go, and I gasped when I saw the pool of blood under Harry's head.

"Harry, please! Please be okay!"

I turned to the Ravenclaw Beaters and stuck up my middle finger.

"Fuck whoever hit that Bludger at Harry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cried for Harry, rubbing my baby bump and holding his hand at the same time. Madam Pomfrey placed her hand on my sweaty back.

"Draco, dear, you need rest. You are 8 months pregnant with a baby girl!"

I shook my head.

"I refuse to leave him!"

Madam Pomfrey winced.

"I can prepare a bed next to him if you would like. You could go into labor anytime anyway."

I nodded, resting my head on Harry's chest, and I slowly stopped crying.

"Yes, please."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a week, and Harry still didn't wake up. I woke up to a sharp pain in my stomach, causing me to squeeze Harry's hand tightly. I suddenly remembered what he had told me a month before. I'll be there when she comes, and I promise that. Pfft, he broke that promise! Squeeze my hand when you're in pain, alright, babe? The tears fell down my face as the pain got worse.

Madam Pomfrey noticed the pain I was in.

"Draco, are you alright?"

Suddenly, I felt something wet underneath me.

"My water broke..."

Madam Pomfrey got ready for the childbirth.

"Draco, please calm down. I need you to push."

I pushed and a wave of pain shot through me.

"WHY, HARRY?!"

Harry's POV

My eyes shot open when I heard my name. I caught my breath and rubbed the back of my head, feeling some stitches. Oh shit. I'm missing some things, am I? Then I heard something. Draco's screams. Not the pleasurable (best) ones, but the painful (worst) ones. I noticed that my left hand was being squeezed. He remembered.

"Babe, I'm here! I'm awake!"

Madam Pomfrey and Draco looked over at me in shock. Madam Pomfrey gasped.

"Are you alright, Harry?"

"Yes I am! Is Draco in labor?"

Draco started crying.

"Of course I am, you dickhead! I swear if you stick that thing in me again!"

I let out a nervous laugh.

"Aww...but now is not the time for your complaining! You're having our baby!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco gave one last push, and I heard a baby's cries. I teared up and so did Draco. Madam Pomfrey smiled.

"Congratulations, it's a baby girl! I'll take her for cleaning and then bring her back for you to hold, alright?"

She took the baby with her and I suddenly felt a hand on my neck.

"Come here, Saint Pottah!"

I was scared at first, then felt relieved when he pulled me into a kiss. Once we pulled away, I sat on my bed. Draco laid back down on his.

"You dirty little imbecile! You stayed asleep for that long?! When I was pregnant?! Do you know how much I cried beside you? It wasn't healthy for our baby, too!"

"What are we gonna name her?"

"I was thinking probably based on her looks? Has to suit her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco held the baby close to his chest.

"Brown hair and gray eyes? Must be Grace Matilda Potter."

I smiled at the name.

"You know, for a Slytherin, you are good at picking names! I thought you'd pick something more dark and evil!"

Draco smirked.

"Saint Pottah!"

"Blonde Ferret!"