Nightmares (Drarry)

Summary: It was Harry and Draco's 6th Year, and Draco had a nightmare in the middle of the night. Harry took care of him in his own dorm, and yeah.

Top: Harry 

Bottom: Draco

P.S. I prefer top Draco most of the time, but I wanted to please those that prefer bottom Draco. ;)

Warnings: Sad and emotional rollercoaster!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

I was reading a book on the side of my bed, when Draco suddenly barged into my dorm and hugged me. I gasped and put my book to the side as he started to sob into my shoulder.

"H-Harry..."

I hugged him back, kissing the top of his head. I snaked my hands up his sweaty shirt, rubbing his back in small circles. I whispered, "What is it, baby?" Draco continued to sob, so I cast a Silencing Charm around my bed. I hoisted him onto the bed, making sure he was safe in my arms. 

"N-Nightmare..."

I sighed, and took off his shirt and mine too due to how damp it was with Draco's tears and sweat. I wrapped him in my blanket and rocked him back and forth, which made Draco slowly stop crying.

"Wanna tell me about it?"

Draco pulled away and nodded. His gray eyes were welled up with tears, which made me feel bad for him. He was always a sensitive guy, and it made me sad inside when he was upset.

"I...I caught you cheating on me with Ginny...and you told me that you used me to spy on You-Know-Who...and Ginny...Ginny told me that you loved...loved her all along..."

The tears fell down his face like waterfalls, which made my heart hurt.

"Get in bed, baby. I'm gonna get you some hot chocolate. Extra marshmallows?"

Draco nodded, wiping the tears off his face. He rubbed his red, puffy eyes and kissed my cheek.

"I love you, Harry."

I smiled, and kissed his cheek, grabbing my Invisibility Cloak.

"Love you too, baby."

10 minutes later

I came back in the room with two mugs of hot chocolate and found Draco reading my book. I smiled and handed him the mug with extra marshmallows, and then sat on the bed with mine. We drank our hot chocolate in silence, not making eye contact until we finished our drinks.

"Baby?"

Draco put his mug to the side.

"Yes?"

My heart squealed when I noticed that he had my hoodie on.

"I just wanted to let you know that I love you with all my heart. You can sleep here for the night if you would like."

Draco nodded, slightly blushing.

"Okay."

I laid down next to him and wrapped him in my arms. Draco snuggled up against me and we both eventually fell asleep.

Please suggest more one shots!