Obliviate (Frarry)

Summary: It was 5th Year and Harry was taking his O.W.L.S. Umbridge was there, too. The twins left Hogwarts after that little show, making Harry cry. Umbridge took him away and started torturing him. Harry was Obliviated too, and only remembered Fred.

Warnings: Sad and memory loss!

Top: Fred

Bottom: Harry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

I sat at my desk, staring at a question on my paper. Umbridge was looking over my shoulder, making me feel uncomfortable. Suddenly, something went past me. It was an orange blur-no, two-and then I realized it was the twins. Wait, what were they doing here? They set off fireworks, causing the whole class to get up and follow them outside.

"Give her hell from us, Peeves!" Fred shouted after blowing me a kiss.

I was in tears once he said that. They were leaving. And I forgot that they were. They had told me yesterday that they couldn't stand Umbridge anymore, so they were leaving. For good.

They flew away on their brooms, soaring through the sky, away from Hogwarts. I fell to the ground, sobbing like I was being tortured. Then someone grabbed my arm and dragged me away.

In Umbridge's Room

I squirmed in her arms, sobbing. 

"PUT ME DOWN!"

"Hold on, Mr. Potter. You must be punished for distracting the class."

"But-"

But it was too late. Umbridge gave me the blood quill I usually remained calm about, but this time, I was pleeding her to not give it.

"Please no! NO!"

"You know the procedure. 'I mustn't tell lies'."

I started writing on the parchment, and once my hand started searing with pain, I screamed and cried.

"STOP! NO! IT HURTS! PLEASE!"

Umbridge giggled, then did something horrid.

"Crucio!"

I dropped to the ground and started screaming in pain.

"STOP! PLEASE! IT HURTS!"

Then before I could pass out, I heard Umbridge mutter something.

"Obliviate."

A few days later

I woke up and saw a redhead and a bushy haired girl. The bushy haired girl hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

"Harry! You're awake!"

The redhead hugged me too.

"Umbridge is gone! She crucioed you! Are you alright?"

Who are these people they are talking about? Who are they? And who even is Harry? Or Umbridge?

"I'm sorry, but who are Harry and Umbridge?"

The bushy haired girl teared up.

"You are Harry, and Umbridge was a horrible teacher...wait...do you know who we are?"

I shook my head. Then remembered something.

"Where is Fred? I want to see him!"

The redhead gasped.

Hermione's POV

Wait, what? I realized something and gasped.

"The love bond...of course! Ron, the love bond exists!"

Ron raised a brow.

"'Mione, what's a love bond?"

"A love bond is really rare. It is when Harry, for instance, only remembers his loved one! Harry is in love with Fred, so he remembers him! He will also remember all of his memories with him if lucky."

Ron scratched his head.

"Alright, I get it. Call Madam Pomfrey, will you?"

Madam Pomfrey arrived, holding a clipboard.

"Merlin's Beard! Harry is awake!"

I needed to tell her.

"Madam! Harry remembers Fred! There is a love bond between the two!"

Madam Pomfrey gasped.

"Harry, do you remember anything about Fred?"

Harry's POV

I do remember. Like when Fred got sick at the Burrow and I had to help him get better. And when Fred had kissed me in front of a girl to upset her. And when I lost my virginity in his dorm.

"Yes, and I'd rather not say what I remember."

The mousy woman nodded.

"That is alright. Now do you remember the day you were Obliviated?"

I shook my head.

"No, but where is Fred?"

The redhead looked down at his feet.

"Harry, he left with George that day. You don't remember?"

What is he talking about? Fred can't have left.

"No, you are lying. You are trying to hide him from me! I want him here. NOW."

The girl teared up.

"Harry...we are not lying. He left days ago."

Then I remembered. Give her hell from us, Peeves! I remembered him and his twin soaring off, away from the place we found love for each other. I started to cry, so I buried my face into my knees.

"They...they did leave...no..."

I heard the woman dimiss the boy and girl.

"Harry, I'm going to try restoring your memory. You are required to spend the night."

The next day

I woke up with a huge headache.

"Mr. Potter! A visitor has come to see you!"

I groaned and rubbed my eyes before facing the double doors. There stood...

"Fred?"

"Harry?"

"Merlin's beard! It's really you!"

"Yeah, it's me, Fred. Ain't it obvious?"

"Shut up and come here!"

Fred ran over to me and embraced me in a hug, kissing me passionately. All the memories flooded my head as we kissed. Once we pulled away, Madam Pomfrey dimissed me. I left with Fred, soon heading to my dorm to have some fun.

Suggestions are open!