Romantic Rescue (Frarry)

Summary: Harry is trans and has ADHD. Voldemort doesn't exist! It was the summer after 2nd Year. Harry lives at an orphanage and the orphanage guy hates him. He abused Harry and then raped him. Harry was saved by the twins, and yeah.

Top: Fred

Bottom: Harry

Warnings: Rape, abuse, fast moving, and sad!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

I sat on my dusty bed, looking down at my scarred arms and bruises. The orphanage guy hated me for being trans and having ADHD, so he abused me a lot. I suddenly heard the booming footsteps right outside my room. I started trembling, scared about what was going to happen.

"HARRIET!"

The door burst open.

"It's time for something new today!"

I raised a brow, still trembling in fear. The orphanage guy got out his wand and tied my wrists and ankles to the bedposts.

"W-what are you doing?"

"You can't get out of this by pretending to be a boy!"

Then it happened. I was being raped and it hurt like hell.

"STOP! IT HURTS! PLEASE!"

The orphanage guy just laughed.

"Oh, who's is going to listen to a pathetic girl like you?"

A few hours later

I decided to tell Fred what happened. I've been waiting for a response for so long, but nothing arrived. 

"He doesn't care about me anyway."

Then a miracle happened. I heard a honk outside and saw Fred and George in a flying car.

"Fred! George!"

George waved.

"Harry, get on! We got your letter. Grab your stuff and then we can go!"

Fred remained silent. He almost looked like he was crying before they got here. His eyes were red and puffy.

Once I grabbed my stuff, I loaded it into the trunk and got in the back row.

"Thank you for saving me, guys!"

George nodded, looking over at Fred.

"Don't mention it. We couldn't leave you there!"

George whispered something into Fred's ear, then Fred started crying.

"I CAN'T! HE WAS RAPED AND I HATE THINKING ABOUT IT!"

My eyes widened.

At the Burrow

I was spending the night in Fred and George's room. Fred was still a bit upset, and George was trying to comfort him. Then I had it.

"FRED! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ENJOY IT HERE IF I SEE THE PERSON I CARE FOR MOST SUFFERING?! I LOVE YOU, AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT IT?!"

Fred's eyes widened.

"I'm sorry. I love you too."

Then he pulled me into a long kiss.

George started clapping.

"YEAH, MOTHERFUCKERS! I KNEW YOU TWO COULD DO IT!"