Mother Song didn't notice that something was wrong and said to herself: "He is the grandson of our Song family, what's the matter with his surname Bai, let's find a time to change it back."

Father Song glanced at her and said that things were going to be bad.

Sure enough, Bai Yu's tone became more and more cold and detached, "Forget it, I think the surname Bai is good." Uncle and aunt, my crew still has something to do, so I'll go back first. Small watermelon come here."

Song's mother finally reacted, "Bai Yu, are you unwilling to let the little watermelon change her surname to Song, this is too selfish, the little watermelon is also a child of our family." "

"If I were really selfish, I wouldn't let you know he exists." Bai Yu was impatient, and the anxiety in his heart became more and more obvious.

He shouldn't have come.

Perhaps, he shouldn't have let these people know about the existence of the little watermelon.

Song Shirin stretched out his hand to hold the young man's hand in his hand, and looked at Song's mother fixedly, "There is no need to change the child's surname."

The irritability in Bai Yu's heart was successfully appeased by Song Shirin.

Mother Song frowned, "Bai Yu, I understand your thoughts, it's nothing more than reluctance." But after you continue to have a few more children with Xiao Rin, you won't care about the little watermelon with a surname."

"Moreover, even if the little watermelon is called Song Yanting in the future, he will still call you Dad, what else do you have to worry about?"

She is full of self-confidence.

Father Song scolded with a cold face: "The more you talk about it, the more unreasonable it becomes!"

Mother Song looked at him puzzled, "Isn't this normal?" If you can give birth, you can have more children, and our family can't afford to raise it. "

"Touch" Bai Yu stood up suddenly, his chest rose and fell violently, ignoring her: "The little watermelon can only be surnamed Bai, and besides, the child will only have him in my life, and the rest has nothing to do with me!"

After speaking, Bai Yu turned around and left.

Song Shirin subconsciously grabbed Bai Yu, but the latter shook his hand away.

The little watermelon that was lying on Song's father's lap immediately sat up, climbed down from the sofa in a panic, and a crying voice sounded, "Baba, Baba, wait for the little watermelon."

Song Shirin held the child in his arms, didn't look at the two elders, and chased towards the door in great strides.

Mother Song looked at Father Song blankly, "They... Just gone? Why don't you take me in your eyes so much, it's so untutored! "

Father Song couldn't bear to stand up and walked towards the second floor.

Mother Song looked at his back and said angrily: "The surname is Song, what do you mean!"

"If you mention this in front of everyone, don't you just want to force people away?" Song's father was helpless.

He turned his back to her and continued: "If you still want to see your grandson, you should find a time to apologize to the little couple, you are too much this time."

Song's mother was stunned.

She just told the truth; how could it be her fault?

Outside the door, Song Shirin quickly caught up with Bai Yu's footsteps, blocking his way, and said, "I'll say I'm sorry to you for her, I didn't know in advance... I didn't know she would say that. "