Bai Yu calmly took the orange and peeled it in his hand, and after peeling it, he stuffed it into the mouth of the little watermelon, touched the lost little watermelon, and whispered, "Do you still want to eat anything?"

The little watermelon pulled Bai Yu's face, and said lonely: "Baba, where is the mother of the little watermelon?"

Why does the other children have parents, and he only has a bully?

"After your mother gave birth to you, she went to Mars to be a saint, and you won't be able to see her until you grow up." Bai Yu stuffed the remaining half of the orange into his mouth and said vaguely: "If you are sleepy, let's go up and rest first."

Big Pearl pulled her mother over and said heartlessly: "Mom, Mom, the little watermelon doesn't have a mother, let's go comfort him."

The child's words are unscrupulous, and the behavior of the big pearl is a friendly act to appease the children in her opinion, but in the eyes of adults, it is to poke a knife and sprinkle salt on people's hearts.

[Big Pearl's behavior is understandable, but he always feels a little unhappy, and single-parent families are really easy to hurt children's hearts. 】

【Grass! The program team obviously knows that the little watermelon has no mother, and they have to invite the other four mothers over, and they will die in the last episode, neurotic. 】

【Agreed! 】 The program team inserted a knife into the child's heart so brightly, I can't get used to it! 】

Big Pearl's mother was a little embarrassed for a while, and looked at Bai Yu at a loss, with an apologetic face.

Bai Yu smiled politely, "Big Pearl is a good boy."

As he was talking, the little watermelon pushed Bai Yu's hand away, jumped down from the chair with excitement on his face, ran to the side with his hands outstretched, and shouted in his mouth: "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, is Daddy coming to see me?!" "Everyone looked in the direction that the little watermelon left, Daddy!?

Bai Yu looked in the direction of the little watermelon, and when he saw Song Shirin skillfully holding the little watermelon in his arms and walking over to this side, his expression was relieved, and he finally came.

Everyone present had a bewildered face: "..."

Tamada, this is going to be a public closet!

[Dad? Tell me, didn't I hear it wrong? 】

[Light a cigarette with trembling hands, this is the rhythm of coming out? ] 】

Song Shirin, who was in a suit and leather shoes, and his aura was full of aura, came over, holding a small watermelon with a smile in his arms, and the scene was very joyful.

The reality of the cold president's airborne landing on the scene is very shocking to everyone, especially... The sponsor of this show has no Song family at all!

So, why did Song Shirin appear here?

Brother Haha received the sight of the director on the scene, quickly came back to his senses, walked over, and said, "Mr. Song, who are you?"

"Daddy? Little watermelon, do you have two fathers? The ignorant big pearl broke the embarrassment of the scene and said, "Then you are so happy."

The little watermelon hugged Song Shirin's neck tightly, proudly raised the pigtail behind his head, and hummed and said, "That's right."

Liu Kai, who was standing not far away, had a deep and thoughtful face.

Song Shirin said lightly: "I was passing by on a business trip, and I remembered that you were filming a show here, so I came to see my godson."