He took her by the arm and swung her torch to another part of the wall. There was a mural of the Night King and White Walkers.

"They fought together against their common enemy. Despite their differences, despite their suspicions, together. We need to do the same if we're going to survive."

They looked back at the wall with the Night King.

"Because the enemy is real. It's alwys been real."

Daenerys turned to look at him. "And you say you can't defeat them without my armies and my dragons?"

"No, I don't think I can."

She stepped forward closer to Jon. "I will fight for you. I will fight for the north...when you bend the knee."

Not this again.

"My people won't accept a Southern ruler, not after everything they've suffered."

Daenerys stepped even closer to him until they were face to face. "They will if their warden does. They chose you to lead them. They chose you to protect them. Isn't their survival more important than your pride?"

Jon and Daenerys, Davos and Missandei were walking out of the cave. As they exited, Tyrion and Varys were standing on the beach awaiting them.

Daenerys began addressing Tyrion. "What is it?"

"We took Casterly Rock."

"That's very good to hear."

Tyrion and Varys looked at each other, not at all eager to deliver the bad news.

"Isn't it?"

The group were all walking along the beach. Daenerys was displeased at the news she had just received.

Sighing, Daenerys looked over to Jon. "What do you think I should do?"

"I would never presume to-"

"I'm at war. I'm losing." She began walking close to him. "What do you think I should do?"

Jon looked over the ocean at the dragons flying. "I never thought that dragons would exist again. No one did. The people who follow you know that you made something impossible happen. Maybe that helps them believe that you can make other impossible things happen. Build a world that's different from the shit one they've always known. But, if you use them to melt castles and burn cities, you're not different. You're just more of the same."

Daenerys looked back out to her dragons flying along the water.

"You'll want to discuss this amongst yourselves. Perhaps -" Davos began.

"You will stay. All my allies are gone. They've been taken from me while I've been sitting here on this island." Daenerys said.

"We still have the largest army." Tyrion told her.

"Who won't be able to eat because Cersei has taken all the food from the Reach."

"Call Grey Worm and the Unsullied back. We still have enough ships to carry the Dothraki to the mainland. Commit to the blockade of King's Landing. We have a plan. It's still the right plan." Tyrion suggested.

Daenerys stopped walking, turning and speaking harshly to Tyrion. "The right plan? Your strategy has lost us Dorne, the Iron Islands and the Reach."

"If I've underestimated our enemies-"

"Our enemies? You and your niece's family, you mean. Perhaps you don't want to hurt them after all."

Daenerys began looking out to the ocean where her three dragons were flying in the sky over the water.

"Enough with the clever plans." She turned back, looking at Tyrion. "I have three large dragons. I'm going to fly them to the Red Keep."

"We've discussed this."

"My enemies are in the Red Keep. What kind of a queen am I if I'm not willing to risk my life to fight them?"

"A smart one."

Later, Jon and Davos were walking along the paths outside of Dragonstone having a discussion.

"What do you think of her?" Davos asked.

"Who?"

He sighed. "I believe you know of whom I speak."

"I think she began with good intentions. She has a good heart."

"A good heart? I've noticed you staring at that good heart."

"There's no time for that. I saw the Night King, Davos. I looked into his eyes. How many men do we have in the North to fight him? Ten thousand? Less?"

"Fewer."

"What?"

Davos and Jon neared the end of the path where Missandei was standing looking at the ocean.

"Speaking of good hearts, Missandei of Naath." Davos called.

Missandei turned to looked at Davos and Jon. "Ser Davos, Lord Snow." She turned to Jon. "Forgive me, but may I ask a question?"

"Of course."

"Your name is Jon Snow, but your father's name was Ned Stark?"

Actually it was Rhaegar Targaryen, the eldest brother of her Queen, but she needn't know that. It would only complicate things.

"I'm a bastard. My mother and father weren't married."

"Is the custom different in Naarth?" Davos asked.

"We don't have marriage in Naarth so the concept of a bastard doesn't exist."

"The sounds liberating." He quipped.

"Why did you leave your homeland?" Jon asked.

"I was stolen away by slavers."

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

"If I may, how did a slave girl come to advise Daenerys Targaryen?" Davos asked.

"She bought me from my master and set me free."

"That was good of her. Of course you're serving her now, aren't you?"

"I serve my queen because I want to serve my queen. Because I believe in her."

"And if you wanted to sail home to Naarth tomorrow-"

"Then she would give me a ship and wish me good fortune.

"You believe that?" Jon asked.

"I know it. All of us who came with her from Essos, we believe in her. She's not our queen because she's the daughter of some king we nevr knew. She's the queen we chose."

"You'll forgive me if I switch sides?" Davos asked his friend.

Jon noticed a single ship sailing into the bay. It bore a kraken sigil.

Missandei turns to look.

"Is that a Greyjoy ship?"

They all walked down to the beach where Theon Greyjoy and other Iron Born were pulling their landing boat onto the beach wading through the surf. They pull the boat onto the sand.

Jon, Missandei, Davos and Dothraki guards were waiting to meet them.

Jon recognized Theon and both men froze, staring at each other. Jon stepped forward towards Theon.

"Jon. I didn't know you were here." He also stepped closer. "Sansa, is she all right?"

He had left quickly after the Battle Of The Bastards. Within two dais, most of which he spent hiding to avoid Jon's wrath.

Jon grabbed Theon by his shirt and pulled him face to face. "What you did for her is the only reason I'm not killing you. Rickon's death was a result of your actions. I lost my brother because of you."

Davos cleared his throat, causing Jon to release Theon. "We heard your uncle attacked your fleet. We thought you were dead." He inquired.

"I should be."

"Your sister?"

"Euron has her. I came to ask the queen to help get her back."

"The queen is gone." Jon told him.

"Where did she go?"

No one answered him.

This was just one more thing delaying the fight in the North. The fight for all humanity.