Another Claimant Emerges & Alliances

News of Morgana's claim to the Iron Throne spread like wildfire, igniting a firestorm of reactions across the Seven Kingdoms. Some lords pledged their support to her, recognizing the strength and legitimacy of her claim. Others remained loyal to Cersei, hoping to secure their positions and maintain the status quo. Still others saw the chaos as an opportunity to strike out on their own, carving kingdoms from the ashes of a fallen empire.

In the North, King Robb Stark stood firmly beside Morgana, his handfasted wife. They knew that the White Walkers and the Night King's army were the true threat to their kingdoms, but they also understood that the political turmoil in the south could not be ignored. Together, they forged alliances with the most powerful houses in the north, strengthening their defenses and preparing for any eventuality.

In King's Landing, Cersei's grip on power grew tighter as she worked to solidify her claim and crush any dissent. Her spymaster, Qyburn, was busier than ever, working towards infiltrating Morgana's camp and uncovering plots against the crown. But despite Cersei's best efforts, there were those among the high lords who found her rule oppressive and sought to support Morgana instead.

Meanwhile, across the Narrow Sea, Daenerys Targaryen received word of Morgana's claim. She had been away from Westeros, forging alliances and raising an army of Dothraki warriors and Unsullied soldiers. Now, she considered the implications of Morgana's claim and the chaos it might sow. Her plans for the Iron Throne were no longer as clear-cut as they once were.

Daenerys knew that she had a claim to the throne as well, through her father's line. She also knew that the Seven Kingdoms would be in turmoil for years to come, and that she might have a chance to seize power for herself, as was her family's right.

In the North, Robb Stark and Morgana Baratheon continued to strengthen their alliances, preparing for the inevitable conflict with the White Walkers and the Night King's army. They also kept a close eye on the south, ready to strike at any opportunity that presented itself.

In King's Landing, Cersei's paranoia grew with each passing day as she clung to power. Her spymaster, Qyburn, did his best to uncover any plots against her, but there were whispers and rumors that even he could not silence. The high lords of the realm grew increasingly restless under her rule, longing for a return to stability and prosperity.

Meanwhile, Morgana found herself caught between two worlds. As the wife of Robb Stark and the daughter of Cersei Lannister, she was forced to navigate a delicate political landscape. She knew that she could not abandon her husband and his cause, but she also could not ignore her love for her mother and the ties that bound her to the South.

[King's Landing - Red Keep Courtyard]

Cersei walked atop a mural of Westeros painted on the floor as the painter was completing it.

Jaime entered and walked towards his twin, then looked at the mural and nodded at the painter, who put down his brush. exiting.

"What is this?" He asked.

"It's what we've been waiting for our whole lives. It's what Father trained us for, whether he knew it or not."

"He knew it. Made me memorize every damn city, town, lake, forest, and mountain."

"It's ours now, we just have to take it." Cersei turned to face him. "You've been quiet since you came home. Are you angry with me?"

"No, not angry."

"Are you afraid of me?"

"Should I be?"

"Daenerys Targaryen has chosen Tyrion to be her Hand. Right now, they're sailing across the Narrow Sea, hoping to take back her father's throne. Our little brother, the one you love so much, the one you set free, the one who murdered our father and our first-born son, now he stands beside our enemies and gives them counsel. He's out there somewhere at the head of an armada. Where will they land?"