I look further down seeing numbers on his fingers reading 1968 on the left and 'dick' on the right i smile to myself knowing that is referring to someone. 

He turns around reaching for the fridge when i notice a back piece too. It's a dead tree that covers from shoulder blade to shoulder blade. Why? 

"You gonna come down sweetheart?" He asks smiling wide, showing off his bright white teeth. I nod walking down the stairs. 

After we goof around in the kitchen, messing with the food, making a mess laughing we sit down adjacent to each other.

God, i hope this is enough to gain his trust, so i can leave this god awful place i think to myself as i smile at him, faking everything he sees in front of him. I look down and feel my heart drop.

I hate eggs, gives me the worst type of stomach ache. So instead of telling him i sit there staring at it. "eat sweetie" he says pushing it closer to me, i scoot away from it shaking my head. "baby, you have to eat" 

I feel anger build up inside of me. He has no right to call me that. "no" i seethe out through gritted teeth.

I hear him breath in, attempting to stay calm, i smile evilly knowing i'm getting to him. "Jaycee" he warns me. "you can't not eat, please. Eat" he says with a angered voice, gripping his utensils tight. 

I shake my head again. "I'm not hungry Luke" I state finally looking at him, his hair tousled quiff, his broad structure making objects around him seem small. 

"Why don't you just eat the goddamn thing?" his voice becoming louder with every word. I flinch at his tone of voice, keeping my gaze on my lap. 

I fidget with my fingers, keeping quiet. "Please..don't shout" I say just barely above a whisper, becoming scared of him again. 

"I'm trying to make you feel at home, make you feel better about being here, but your not helping with throwing it back in my face!" he raises his voice, getting up stepping closer to me with anger oozing out of his every fiber and dark eyes. 

"You don't get it, I have you now, you're mine now, start acting like it" He grits his teeth at me. "If you care so much about me why did you take me?" I look him in the eyes as a tear rolls down my cheek. 

His face, eyes and body soften right before i add "I'll never be yours, not when you've ruined my life" I spit at him, smiling devilishly. 

He growls, his hand pulling at his messed up hair, his fists balling into fists. I stand my ground, wanting to tell him sooo much more. How its beyond fuckin creepy to watch me for god knows how long, how he's ruined my life, taking me away, keeping me here calling me 'his' like i'm property. 

"I hate you" I spit at him. He freezes in his spot staring at me, his dark eyes locking with mine. 

Suddenly i'm pinned against a wall my hands trapped above my head, i whimper at the impact. His warm minty breath hitting my face. 

I feel terror over take me, as i let another tear fall down my face. Well done Jaycee, got yourself in trouble. 

"You will never say that again" Luke mutters, his voice horse and raspy as he steps closer our bodies almost touching. I gulp looking up at him fearfully. 

"Why are you so possessive?" I accidentally blurt out, wanting that to be in my head not out loud. 

He raises his right hand up, i don't finch knowing that makes him more angry, instead he caresses my cheek softly rubbing his thumb across my cheek. 

I relax slightly in his touch, knowing that's what he wants me to do. "i'm not..I'm just in love with you" he whispers his eyes flicking between my eyes and my lips. 

I gulp feeling self conscious. "but i'm not your-" I shut up before i make him angrier, he seems to be calming down now.

Luke's face completely transforms into being emotionless. "you're mine Jay, quicker you learn that, the better" He says in a raspy voice boarder-line sexy. His thumb swiping across my bottom lip making my shiver unpleasantly.

"What you need to learn is.." He trails off his hand following the outline of my body, his hand resting on my thigh. 

"I posses your mind, body and soul" he smiles making my heart beat quicken