Seven

Jaycee

"I don't know you!" I shirked kicking my legs, attempting to get out of his grasp, but he only tightened his grip on me, as a short, stumpy man opened the back of the vans doors for the tall blonde carrying me. 

He grunted as he hauled me into the van, sucking a sharp breath as i continued to make him let me go. "no, angel you don't. But i do" his voice sounded rough as he laid me down on a make shift mattress, keeping me tied up, running his veiny hand through his messy quiff, sitting adjacent to me, keeping himself close to me. 

The man slammed the van doors shut as he rushed to the drivers seat of the van, the engine roaring to life, quickly speeding off away from my house. 

"This is bullshit" I murmured under my breath, but muffled by the thing tied around my mouth, wondering why the fuck i'm laying around letting this creep get away with kidnapping me. I start to struggle with the rope, kicking my legs, swinging my arms from left to right, finally sitting up in my seat. 

I look over to the rugged kidnapper who is preoccupied by a phone call, i heard the muffled voice on the other end call him 'Boss' i froze quickly at the name before i quickly, but quietly shifted to the van doors. 

I'd do anything to get away from this maniac who thinks its okay to take a perfectly fine girl from her home, and justifying it with 'you're mine'. Bullshit.

"What now, Boss?" the driver chimes in, disrupting the silence. 'Boss' looks up, glaring angrily at the driver quietly growling as he returned to his call, quickly hanging up. 

"Burn," his voice sounded gravelly, a dark, devilish smile creeping up on his mouth. "repeat, burn" he says more sternly this time, furrowing his eyebrows. 

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, i swear what comes out of his mouth makes no damn sense. I look at 'Boss' and notice the right side of his face light up with orange and red flickers of light. I widen my eyes shooting up seeing my house in the distance, being burnt down to the ground.

I pound on the door, screaming, but only to come out muffled as i watched the house burn. 

All this time, i never noticed him. The street lights outside catch his facial features perfectly. His astonishing beauty is mesmerizing.

His perfectly chiseled jaw slightly covered in stubble, his beautiful piercing blue eyes, sparkling in the light, a slight smile on his lips, showing his amazing white teeth, along with the jet black piercing on his lip, his tongue playing with the piercing.

He looks at me, i quickly look away feeling ashamed, my stomach churns at the thought of me finding my kidnapper attractive. 

I feel anger boil inside me as i remember how he swooped me away from a great life, ripped me away from my dad, he's all alone now, first he loses his wife and now only months later he loses his only child. 

He took me away from my best friend, she's probably gonna be worried as hell when she finds out im missing. 

I start to thrash around in my seat, kicking the sides of the van, hitting my shoulders with the van wall next to me. The 'Boss' growls, his eyes a dark blue, almost black as he looks at me, snapping his fingers loudly, making the driver pull over. 

The 'Boss' stands up (the van is that big) opening the van door, stepping out, turning around; glaring at me as he slammed the door shut again. 

I continued to bang the side of the van, causing the driver to shakily sigh in..fear? 

"stop doing that, you'll make Luke pissed" he mumbled in fear, as Luke opened the passenger door, taking something from the seat, shutting the door, and walking back to me.