Eight

Jaycee

I feel different surroundings. I furrow my eyebrows while my eyes are still closed and feel around.

i yawn, smiling feeling happy as i hear my moms voice say "stretch and grow" like she used to do when i was younger, i open my eyes to see a beautifully decorated bedroom.

Then i instantly remember i'm not home, i'm, far as i know, no where near home. I feel overwhelmed by fear and i'm terrified to be in some strangers house. I freeze as my eyes skim the room remembering it.

It's white as fuck, like those fancy houses you see in T.V. There's a dresser adjacent to the bed i'm on. IT has miscellaneous decorative objects on it with pictures of family and people who don't look like their family at all.

Luke seems to be disconnected in the pictures, as if he was Photoshoped in, in earlier photos he seemed..almost happy. I noticed a man was with him when he seemed more content then in later photos the man is gone and Luke seems more tense, serious, and emotionless.

My heart clenches with shock, my eyes dart to my body, a wave of relief washes over me, I'm still wearing my clothes from yesterday. I let out a breath still not daring to move a muscle.

After a little time i tried to move my hand to scratch my nose, but out of nowhere i felt a surging pain go through my arms and i realized he's tied me to his bed.

"the fuck?" i mumble seeing my wrists are handcuffed to his headboard, while my ankles are tied to the end of the bed.

I huff out a breath while my head hits his pillow. Why would he tie me to his bed, what i assume is his bed. I grit my teeth feeling angry at him. I don't want to be here, i shouldn't be here.

I start to trash around trying to get loose, but its no use. I huff out a breath and think of a way to get free. I look at the door and see that its wide open.

"Get me out of these handcuffs!" I scream so he could hear me. After a little while of nothing but silence i decide to try again "LUKE!" I scream again.

I hear loud and fast footsteps coming up the stairs. Now i wish i hadn't said anything at all. He wouldn't of left me here..would he?

Slowly he emerges into the room, his eyes are dark, but when they meet mine they soften a lot.

"Finally, you're up" He whispers mostly to himself. "you've been asleep for hours" he said more audibly.

Maybe you shouldn't have injected me then i think to myself, pursing my lips to restrain from saying it to him. So instead i glare at him.

He smirks noticing my glare as he walks to me, with an array of keys in his hands. I feel disgust boil inside of me as he steps closer and closer to me. Just his presence makes me sick. God! i hate him.

He steals another quick glance at me and chuckles deeply. "sweetheart," his gravely voice starts. "if you keep that up i wont take these off" he smiles grabbing my wrist gently.

I scoff looking away from him. He slowly undoes the handcuffs, rubbing my writs in his grasp to ease the pain. I don't do anything, just sit there..waiting.

"arn't you going to say anything?" he asks in a whisper as he undoes the second one. He scoots closer to me so he can reach the second one easier.

His sent clouds my nose. I have to admit, hes a good looking guy, and smells AMAZING, but too bad he's a fucking psychopath.

He slumps his broad shoulders. "Jaycee, don't be like this.." he whispers reaching his hand up to caress my cheek.

I flinch away, scared of him. His jaw clenches, while his eyes become slightly darker. "Jaycee" he growls warningly at me, i've come to notice he has a short fuse on him, you don't want to test his patience.

I just don't want him to hurt me, i don't even know what he's capable of yet. I look down remembering all of yesterday, and feel tears swell in my eyes.

I hear him sigh, calming down, as he stands up. "c'mon Jay, i wanna show you the house."

'Jay'? Who does he think he is? "no thanks i mumble, it came out more weak then i wanted it to.

I see his fists clench into balls. "you're pushing my buttons angel" Still i don't say a word, just sitting there with my head down.

I squeal loudly when he picks me up like a child, without effort, how strong this he?!

I gasp, clinging onto him, my brain going into shock, thinking i'm too heavy and he's about to drop me any second. I finally open my eyes as he walks out of the bedroom, and i notice how big this house really is.

My legs are around his waist while my arms around his neck, my purse my lips in anger, not believing i'm actually here..doing this.

I puff out a breath as he hold my head gently pushing it down, like i'm a child. So now my head is in his neck..great.

I feel like kicking him in the groin, but if he falls so do i. God, i hate how i can't do anything about the situation i'm in.

He walks us into a room, and smiles at me, brushing my hair away from my ear.

My stomach churns when i hear what he says.

"I can't wait to tell you what i've planned for our future"