Nine

Jaycee 

I woke up back in my bed, the bed iv'e longed for to be back in. I smiled feeling my bed, just as perfect as ever. I squealed feeling overwhelmed with happiness as i clutch a pillow to my chest. 

I hear the door knock as my best friend Cassie walks in. "Cassie!! I've missed you!" I squeak engulfing her in a tight hug. 

she giggles, smiling as she hugs me back. I pull away seeing my dad in the door way waving as he leaves for work. I nod to him. 

Same dad as ever. "I missed you, why did you leave?" Cassie asked me, holding my hands. I shook my head at the thought of Luke. 

"I didn't want to, i was forced by a..friend" I felt food come up my throat when i refered to him as a..friend. Erugh.

"Really? He told me you two were together, and the plans he had scared you off so you left.." Cassie quizzed me, furrowing her eyebrows. 

I stuttered over my words, almost choking on them. "W-w-we were never together!" i defend furrowing my eyebrows together. 

"Yes! he wont stop talking about you..How amazing you are, how perfect your personality is, how beautiful you are, how you're the one that he's never going to let go..so on" Cassie batted her eyes at me.

"No!" i defend again shaking my head before i hear his voice. "Babe..wake up" he whispers. "what?" i question the voice

"I am awake." i say in more of a question "wake up angel" i see Cassie say in Luke's voice. "sweetheart time to wake up" She says again. 

i stir feeling someone gently push me. I groan swatting their hand away, but instantly realizing it's Luke. 

"s-sorry" I mumble pulling myself to sit up. I apologize to him, because if i'm gonna get the fuck out of here might as well get on his good side. 

Luke smiled, his eyes a light blue, i've never seen them so light before. "Breakfast time sweetie" His raspy voice said before getting up planting a quick kiss on my forehead. 

I closed my eyes, smiling, as he kissed me before walking out closing the door. I groan, rushing to the bathroom to clean where he kissed. 

"erugh, fuck no"  i whisper to myself. I glance at myself in the mirror, hair a mess, wearing an over-sized light blue dress shir-WHAT?? 

My heart skips a beat looking at myself in the mirror seeing me in HIS dress shirt "no no no en-oh" i say taking it off leaving me in my matching bra and undies. 

I grip it walking back into the bedroom dressing in a floral dress, thigh high socks with a pair of my favorite ankle booties. 

I groan at the thought of seeing him again. My stomach churns in revulsion. I make a disgusted face before putting on my best face, walking out to the landing of the stairs. 

"Look beautiful princess" Luke compliments me. I feel a blush creeping up onto my cheeks. I scold myself internally for letting his compliment get to me like that.

"thank you" I say forcing myself to smile at my kidnapper. He nods, a bit of hair falling onto his forehead before he goes back to cooking.

Not til now do i notice how he's dressed. I let my eyes rake the length of his body. He's shirtless, with those pants that business men wear, with a nice black leather belt along with nice dress shoes. 

I honestly admit he has a nice body, perfectly toned, his muscles perfectly showing thanks to the kitchen lighting, tattoos from his writs to his shoulders with some writing on his chest reading "the strongest survive" with an owl covering his whole chest right below the sentence.