Prologue

A lavender skinned troll with bright ombré locks, stumbled around in the deep forest. They were weak and unsightly burn marks on their skin. They walked with a slight limp the light in their eyes dull as they traveled, but where to? What was their purpose of pushing through their pain.

"I need to keep going..." The sickly troll whispered under their breath. Not like anyone would hear them.

"She needs to understand, she must love me again." They continued to mumble more and more out of breath from their body growing hot with adrenaline.

The troll tried to pick up the pace, though their speed not lasting as much longer as they intended, they fell to their knees with the thud. They let out a yell of frustration and pain as they laid there seconds from giving up. Just as that moment their ear pricked upwards, sounds of music and laughter can be heard about a mile away. (i'm just gonna say trolls got good hearing) Yes, his destination was clear! He was on his way to trollstopia! That, however, did not explain his current state. His body was covered hair to toe with scarring from infection and burn marks made up the majority. He has seen better days. His once seemingly long pants torn into shorts. who was this troll? Why did they want to find trollstopia? Why did he seem like he saw death?

"I found you... my princess."

Cliffhanger!!! Who do you think this trolls is?? Why is he obsessed with the 'princess' Read the story to find out!! 🤪💕👹