EIGHT

"yeah yeah, go get your man! call us when your ready!" hanna exclaimed as she dropped me off at ezra's apartment. i told her about how we were eating until i was eighteen to do anything, then she said if he saw me now, he wouldn't be able to keep his hands away from me.

so that's what i'm doing here. and i really want to see him.

i knocked on his door, watched as he swung it open. he wore a black workout shirt and grey sweats. he looked me up and down, taking in what i was wearing.

"i'm eighteen." i smiled, playing with my necklace a little.

"yeah." he said, taking my hand and pulling me inside.

immediately, he pinned me against the wall, smashing his lips into mine. it was a desperate, passionate kiss.

"tell me if you want to stop." he said in between kisses. he pulled me to the bed, gently laying me down before taking off his shirt.

he kissed me for a bit, i felt as i grew wetter and i could tell he was harder as the moment went on.

he lifted my dress over my head, starting to kiss down my body before stopping at my pussy.

"is this okay?" he asked. i nodded.

he went back to his work and started to eat me out. this is rhetorical first time anyone's ever touched me, and it felt heavenly.

just as i was on the verge of cumming, he stopped and grabbed something out of his night stand.

in just moments, he aligned himself with me, i felt his tip grazing me and i bucked my hips to get more friction.

he slowly pushed himself into me, knowing it was my first time. i gasped at the feeling, crying out.

"daddy!" i cried out as he groaned, finding a pace.

his thrusts started slow as he let me adjust and he got a feeling for it, then it got faster and faster.

i moaned as i felt my orgasm build up again, squirmed around his cock.

finally, i felt my walls tighten and then i exploded. not long after, his thrusts got sloppier and he finished.

heated down beside me, engulfing me in his arms and giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"you did so good, princess"

"thankyou daddy." i smiled as i fell asleep.

——

after a little while, he drove me all the way back home and let me play my own music.

he got out of his car, walking me to the door. he knew nobody was home but my friends.

"bye, daddy." i smiled.

"bye, princess" he smiled back, hugging me. i was in his sweatshirt and a pair of shorts i left at his house a while ago.

"i love you" he said, just loud enough for me to hear. my heart stopped and i blushed, not because i was surprised, but because i was waiting for this moment for so long now.

"i love you." i smiled, pulling away from him so that we could look eachother in the eyes.

he kissed me, sweet and long. and when we pulled away, he opened the door for me and let me go inside.

i closed the door, turning around to see all four of my friends standing there.

"AW." hanna exclaimed

"that was so cute!" spencer smiled.

i laughed, walking upstairs and then following me.

"so, what happened?" aria asked me.

"well... you know.. and then we said i love you for the first time!" i giggled

"aww" emily cooed. i smiled and we all watched a movie, but i was just thinking of daddy.

me: do i still have to be in bed by 9 tonight?

ezra: no, since it's your birthday, it's extended. just make sure you don't stay up too late.

me: okay! thankyou daddy!

ezra: your welcome, princess

——

"are you still up?" emily asked. we were all laying somewhere in my room.

"yeah" i whispered. we both turned to face eachother.

"sometimes i still hope she's alive." emily said.

"i get that. i hope she's alive. i hope she just.. ran off with some guy. i hope she's just being alison." i trailed off. yeah, alison was horrible. but under all of the comments and hatred, she was a person who just needed to be loved.

no, not adored, but loved.

"maybe she is alive. maybe she's just off at some beach with her toes in the sand" emily smiled.

"even if she's not, she's watching over us." i started to play with my necklace.

"yeah.." emily sighed. we both fell asleep.

——

"thankyou daddy!" i exclaimed, giving ezra a hug.

for my birthday, he got me a bunch of little stuff. i've never had this much. i spent the entire day playing.

but then it was time to go home, mom and dad wanted me home for dinner. a proper little birthday dinner. nothing formal.

"so, alora, who have you been spending so much time with lately?" mom asked.

"nobody! just a friend from math!" i exclaimed, trying not to get caught in another lie.

"oh.. okay." she said.

"are you working on that project still? with the friend?" she asked me again.

"uh... yeah. we also have history together." my story wasn't straight.

"oh, so it's the same friend?" she asked me

"yep!" i told her.

dinner continued on with meaningless conversations, but all i could think about was running back to daddy.