SEVEN

i sat on daddy's lap as we made out.

i've not been little for the past few days, im not sure why. but i haven't.

but there was only one thing i wanted right now, one thing on my mind. and he was going to give it to me.

i started to grind on him, letting out a little moan that was barely audible.

i could feel his erection beneath me, so it was obviously working.

all of a sudden, he stopped. he stilled my hips and pulled his face away from mine.

"we can't." he said between breaths.

"why not?" i whined

"you're still seventeen. you're still a minor." he said, rubbing his forehead.

"please, daddy?" i begged. i could feel my wetness beneath me.

"no, i'm sorry princess. i can't."

i huffed as i got off of him, sitting next to him.

dammit.

——

my 18th birthday was in a week. i couldn't wait. i have my license, just not a car. i'm not a good driver either.

hanna planned the whole thing. she knows i don't like parties, but i told her i wanted my friends there. so we're all going a dinner at a nice restaurant and having a sleepover at our house afterwards.

i'm excited, but im somewhat sad that daddy can't come with us to dinner. because they don't know about him.

——

one week later

friday. my 18th birthday. i wore a light pink body suit, black jeans, my coneverse and of course, a pink bow in the back of my hair. it was tied half up, and it fell in curls.

i touched the necklace daddy gave me as i put a little bit of makeup on, more then i usually would.

just some concealer, blush, a little highlight, and mascara.

i hope daddy thinks i look pretty.

we got to school, i went to the 'library' but walked into his classroom.

"hi daddy" i smiled as he looked up from his desk, smiling back.

"hey, love " he smiled as he stood, towering over me.

he engulfed me in a hug, kissing my forehead.

"happy birthday, princess" he pulled away.

"thankyou daddy" i stood on my tip toes to kiss him.

"you look beautiful" he smiled down at me, which made me blush and hide my face in his chest.

"i have you something at home. i can give it to you tomorrow, after your plans with your friends, okay?" he said. i nodded and played with my necklace. once it was time to leave, i walked out and directly to my friends.

"happy birthday!" aria exclaimed as they all joined her.

"thankyou guys!" i smiled, talking with them.

"so, have you picked out an outfit for tonight?" hanna asked.

"no, not yet" i told her.

"perfect because i have a dress that screams you!" she exclaimed. hanna has always loved fashion. everything about it.

i laughed and agreed. maybe i should dress up a little tonight.

——

we all sat in my room, hanna pulled out the dress for me to try on.