chan raked his hands through his hair and sighed deeply.

"and jisung doesn't believe it..?" chan asked, his desperate eyes looking in felix's.

felix bit his lip and let a tear fall as he shook his head.

"he thinks it's someone trying to mess with him." felix said.

"that's fucking messed up..." seungmin gaped.

chan pinched the bridge of his nose.

"how long do dna tests take?" he suddenly asked.

felix sighed.

"too long-"

"well, then speed it up! i can't have jisung think that minho is some fucking duplicate, okay? i'm going to talk to him." chan said, his voice raised.

he then left the ward and went upstairs towards jisung's room.

felix sighed and crossed his arms.

"well, now we have to figure out how to do a dna test in like less than twenty-four hours." felix groaned.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

as chan was walking to jisung's room, his thoughts were all over the place.

he wasn't surprised jisung was in denial.

he believes watched the love his life die right in front of him.

he went through all the grief and torture of not having him and now he's finally happy and this happens.

and he couldn't help but think all of this is his fault.

he was responsible for claiming minho's death...

if he had just tried harder to find the younger's pulse, minho would have stayed with them...

but he didn't.

and now this has happened.

he knocked on jisung's door and placed his ear on the door, trying to hear if jisung was gonna let him in.

but suddenly, the door was swiftly opened and chan flinched before standing back.

jisung tilted his head in confusion.

"what's up?" jisung asked, seeming completely fine after what had just happened.

chan furrowed his eyebrows.

"i wanted to talk to you about-"

"about that fucking imposter down there? no thanks." jisung chuckled.

chan sighed.

"jisung... i know this is hard for you to understand but... he's not a fraud, he's lee minho. he's the man we left at that fucking warehouse and left for someone else to save. and they did... and now he's back, he's back for you, ji." chan said, watching jisung's facial expressions.

jisung scoffed.

"minho is dead, alright? yeah it fucking hurts but he just is! there is nothing we can do about it, okay?! you even said so! so, stop feeding into all these fucking lies!" jisung shouted.

chan slumped.

how the fuck is he supposed to convince this man?

"jisung, shut up! i made a mistake- probably one of the biggest mistakes of my life! i was shaking, i couldn't focus when i tried to check his pulse! it's obvious i got it wrong! jisung, everything about that man downstairs is minho! i know it's hard to believe it but please! for your own fucking mental health, go see him!" chan yelled, his voice irritated and frustrated.