XVII | The Punishment

01.01.23
1,932 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊

vlive is GONE😭

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊

jisung woke up to arms and legs wrapped around his body.

he went to move but was only held tighter.

"min, sweetheart, i'm gonna need you to let me go." he huffed, continuing to try and wiggle out of the elder's hold.

"mmh- no, fuck you." minho said, his words muffled as his face was dug more into jisung's chest.

jisung rolled his eyes.

he then stopped and thought.

he just called minho sweetheart...

and minho didn't even flinch-

he smirked.

"sweetheart, please." jisung said, trying to see if minho would react.

minho just groaned and rolled off him.

"fine, but hurry up. i'm ashamed to say that i want more jisung cuddles." minho groaned, grabbing another pillow and wrapping his body around it.

jisung raised an eyebrow.

"i'll be quick... sweetheart-"

"jisung, call me sweetheart one more time, i swear-"

"there he is. i'll be back." jisung laughed and left the room.

he walked downstairs to hear jeongin, felix, seungmin and chan downstairs talking.

the tone in their voices made it seem serious.

and jisung was curious.

haha, it rhymes.

he tiptoed down the stairs and hid behind them, trying his best to listen into their conversation.

"chan, we will figure something out! right now, you have to go-"

"i know and i will but i don't want you guys getting hurt either!" chan yelled in a whisper.

they were all whispering.

"no- chan, don't do this again! we aren't just going to let them torture you!" jeongin replied in anger.

chan sighed loudly...

like really loudly.

"baby, i love you... so much, okay? i cannot afford you getting hurt, yeah? you aren't qualified enough for these type of missions-"

"t-then we'll put someone else on! chan, please... please don't do this to me..!" jeongin's voice cracked.

jisung peeked around the staircase to see what they were doing since it all went quiet.

he heard muffled sobs as he saw jeongin shaking in chan's hold and felix and seungmin watching them with pity.

jisung sighed.

he quietly covered his mouth and cursed under his breath.

felix saw jisung and his eyes widened.

"ji? w-what are you doing.?!" felix said awfully calmly.

the rest of them looked up at jisung and jisung mentally punched himself.

he walked out of his 'hiding spot' and walked over to them.