XXII | Tears

16.01.23
2,019 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊

i love ATEEZ's newish song 'HALAZIA'. it has a very tight grip on me

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊

the next morning, hyunjin is on the phone with chan.

"fucking hell hyunjin! where's jisung?! we were so worried!"

"chan, calm down. we're fine i promise. but we do have a surprise for you."

"wha- what? just come home! fuck, i was terrified jin!"

hyunjin laughed.

"come to this address, i promise you won't be disappointed. and also bring everyone, i miss seungmin."

chan scoffed.

"alright, just tell me you and jisung are okay?"

"i'm fine but jisung... holy shit-"

"what?! is he hurt?! give me the address hyunjin!"

"no chan- jisung isn't hurt, he's perfectly fine! but, something happened and jisung is probably the happiest he's ever been. that's all i'm going to say. bye channie~"

"what?! hyu-"

the call ended and hyunjin let out an amused sigh.

"this'll be fun." he cackled as he walked out of the bathroom.

he walked into the room which was supposed to be minho's but was now his and jisung's.

minho slept in the same room as haewon.

he opened the door to see a half naked jisung.

"woah there, what's going on in here?" hyunjin laughed, shutting the door.

jisung rolled his eyes and put a shirt on.

"you're normally not this, i don't know, amused in the mornings. i expected you to be all grumpy because seungmin isn't here." jisung spoke up, sitting down in the end of the bed.

hyunjin followed and laid flat onto the covers.

"i do miss minnie but i just called chan and it was hilarious." hyunjin snickered.

jisung rolled his eyes and smirked, turning his body to face hyunjin.

"what did you do?" jisung chuckled.

"oh nothing~ he just might think you're like dead and that we're kidnapped and what not." hyunjin sighed happily.

jisung laughed.

"of course you'd make him think that. god, you're so mean." jisung grinned.

hyunjin gasped and sat up.

"hey! i am not mean! if anything, your little boyfriend is the mean one here! gosh, have you even met him?" hyunjin scoffed, crossing his arms.

jisung nodded.

"imagine how scary he was when you all thought i stole those fucking drugs! it was so embarrassing because he was shouting at me and i started crying. ugh!-"

"i know right. you were so pathetic." minho laughed as he walked into the room with haewon.

the two looked at him.