XI | Realisation

14.12.22
1,115 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊

we love dominant jisung~ 😉

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊

minho groaned lowly, his eyes fluttering open, adjusting to the bright light that shone in his eyes.

he then finally came to his senses.

he heard some sort of game music playing from beside him.

he subtly turned his head and faced the sound.

to his surprise, jisung was lying beside him.

IN HIS FUCKING BED.

playing on his phone.

minho blinked a few times before wriggling under the sheets.

jisung noticed and gasped.

"you're awake!" he exclaimed, turning off his phone and putting all his attention on the elder.

minho groaned and tried sitting up but failed.

"calm down, you just woke up." jisung giggled, placing his hands on each side of minho's waist a pulling him up into a sitting position.

minho scoffed and abruptly shoved his hands off him.

"feisty. you a grumpy morning person i see." jisung smiled.

minho lifted his arms slowly, wiping his eyes and yawning, not noticing the younger cooing at his actions.

"w-what?" minho asked harshly, his croaky voice sending shivers down jisung's spine.

"cute." jisung sung teasingly.

minho groaned and leaned his head on the headboard.

"w-why're you here..?" minho asked, sleep still luring in his voice.

"because i volunteered to take care of you since hyunjin and chan are busy." jisung shrugged.

minho sighed.

"i don't need someone to take care of me." minho huffed, crossing his arms.

"minho, stop trying to act so tough. you're allowed to be vulnerable too. okay? i'm here to take care of you because right now, you're in your most vulnerable mindset." jisung said, turning his whole body to face minho now.

minho nodded hesitantly.

"t-thank you... jisungie..." minho whispered.

jisung smiled widely.

"yay! minho and jisung! best friends!" jisung giggled happily, jumping onto the elder excitedly.