XXIII | Love? (M)

19.01.23
2,617 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

smut at the end

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

it's been a few days since minho was finally brought back to the house with haewon.

they managed to decorate one of the spare bedrooms to be a little girly for haewon.

she was settling in well.

she liked to stay by minho's side but she was getting comfortable with the other boys aswell.

but it was a little hard for her because there were guards that now surrounded the house.

she did voice out to minho that they scared her and minho comforted her saying that they were for the two's safety.

there was no way the other members were going to let minho get taken away again.

and now, it's 6:50pm and everyone was planning on having a movie night.

most of them were getting the movie ready and getting into their spots before anyone else took them.

but minho and felix were in the kitchen making popcorn and snacks.

it was quiet for a while, the two just doing what they needed to do without any chitchat.

but then felix spoke up.

"it finally feels complete." he spoke softly.

minho looked at felix for a moment before humming.

"i'm glad haewon can be apart of our little family now." minho smiled warmly.

felix nodded and sighed contently.

"but i'm also glad you're back." felix said, finally looking at minho.

minho chuckled a little.

"i'm sure you are. i mean, you cried a lot when we saw each other again."

felix scoffed.

"whatever. i was sleep deprived... and emotional." felix smiled to himself.

minho rolled his eyes playfully.

"i bet." minho said before grabbing a couple bowls of food and walking out the kitchen.

felix laughed under his breath.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

everyone was now settled in their chosen seats.

minho was seated on a singular chair, haewon sitting on his lap and jisung sitting on the floor in between his legs.

changbin and felix were cuddled up together on one side of the couch and on the other side was hyunjin and seungmin.

hyunjin was lying on the couch, his head laid on seungmin's lap and his feet purposely annoying felix by touching his leg.

then lastly, chan and jeongin were also on the floor, their heads leaned onto each other and hands interlocked.

"alright, are we ready?" seungmin asked, looking at everyone.

they all nodded and seungmin pressed play.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

they're watched about three movies already and they were all child friendly.