XXIX | Threat

26.02.23
2,500 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊

literally sibling vibes- 😃🤞

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊

it had been just over a week since monsta x came over to train with the boys.

jisung found out that daehyun once dated minho and didn't exactly treat him very nicely.

and that did piss jisung off but what pissed him off more was that minho didn't tell him.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

jisung knocked on haewon's door.

he knew minho was in there because haewon came into their bedroom crying then literally dragged minho with her, slamming the door shut.

it's been like twenty minutes since then and jisung needed to go soon to talk to his brother.

so there he was, waiting outside of haewon's door.

"oi, ji!" changbin whisper-yelled out from his and felix's room.

jisung looked down the hall and looked him up and down.

messy hair, swollen lips, panting, no shirt-

ew.

"what's up?" jisung responded.

changbin looked into his room for a second before looking back at jisung.

"i need condoms... do you by any chance have any?" changbin asked desperately, smiling widely.

jisung grimaced at the elder.

"ew-"

"shut the fuck up jisung! everyone can hear you two like every other day, just get me a fucking condom!" changbin complained.

jisung rolled his eyes.

"fine!" jisung groaned, quickly going into his room then coming out with a line of condoms.

"you better buy me some more. i only have a packet left now." jisung huffed, walking over to changbin and handing it to him.

"thank you, fuck! i will, i promise!" changbin smiled widely before quickly shutting the door.

jisung rolled his eyes.

"idiots." he laughed under his breath, walking back to haewon's room.

"ugh~ min? baby, i gotta go soon!" he yelled through the door.

nothing.

no response what so ever.

he groaned loudly.

then suddenly the shared bathroom door opened.

minho quickly stepping out and walked over to jisung.

"oh- i didn't know you were-"

"what do you want?" minho asked hurriedly.

"um- i just wanted to say bye and ask if hae's okay. speaking of which, what's she doing?" jisung asked confused.

minho let out a deep breath before raking his fingers through his hair.

"fuck... i literally have no idea what i'm doing, sung! she got her first period a-and i don't know how to deal with it but she thinks that i know what i'm doing but really this is a first experience for me as well and i have nothing for her and... and-"