Trixie was looking for her shampoo but couldn't find hers so she just used the only one already there.

She put it on her head when she smelled something weird. She placed it up to her nose and was royally pissed off.

Hair bleach.

She heard the sound of knocking and Issac's voice.

"Everything okay in there, Trixie?"

"Of course it was you," Trixie replied. "And I'm sure Lee is your accomplice. There's no way you're smart enough to put bleach in the shampoo. But why?"

"Because there's a bet that you'd rather skip school, than, you know, go with bleached hair."

"I'm guessing you bet that I wouldn't go to school. Well, Issac, I would." She washes out her hair and walks out with a towel on her head and body, carrying her bag.

Jordan wouldn't stop pestering her with his camera saying, "Gotcha! Oh, you just got pranked!"

She walks up to his camera holding it.

"Game on bitches. This means war. Be prepared, because you have no idea what I'm capable of. You're in my territory now."

Jordan seemed spooked and gulped as she smirked and walked up the stairs. She didn't give them the satisfaction of a reaction.

She went upstairs and knocked on Issac and Lee's bedroom door.

"Give me my shampoo and conditioner, giggles. Now." He opens the door with a smirk, handing her back her stuff.

Lee is behind him, his arm on his brother's shoulder, "Nice hair, sweetheart."

She just rolls her eyes grabs both of their shirts, pulls them close, and says, "Congrats, you've both just declared war."

They both gulp before the girl pushes them back.

She walks away and Jackie asks what happened and Trixie explains to her the whole situation.

"So watch for your shampoo."

Jackie horrified looks in her bag to find no shampoo or conditioner and bangs on their door in a frenzy.

Trixie chuckles before heading up to her room and grabbing the hot pink-purple hair dye she had for possible pranks.

She goes back downstairs to the bathroom and turns on the shower again.

She does what she needs to once Jackie is done with her shower. Trixie dyed her hair and then washed it.

Once she was done she placed the towel back on and made sure that it was subtle enough so no one knew what she had done.

She went back upstairs and got ready. As she walked downstairs she saw everyone gapping at her like a fish.

"What? I thought my hair needed a little.." She paused before looking directly at the two brothers. "Color."

Lee couldn't stop starring at her as his brother continued to gap like an idiot where Trixie once was.