standing on the door frame like a little mermaid, he said to his one and only soulmate urf taehyung.

Tae :- ohhh so you're here already overfloating fish, don't curse infront of her or else i will snatch 2 inch height from you.

Jimin :- shut up already, cockroach...
How are you my ynieee (said while coming towards yn & taehyung , making the bear choked on his laugh hearing the absolutely fucking not words "My ynie")

Why are you laughing like an old donkey...(said to taehyung, while looking at him with his bombastic side eyes)

Just then yn started to do some hand movements, making the laughing bear halted

Tae :- No plss, don't say like this.
Jimin :- what did she said tae??? (Asks taehyung, as he already knows that he is familiar with sign language)

Tae :- she wants to go back to her home, jimin she is saying thankyou for everything you did yesterday, Now she don't want to bother you anymore by staying here longer. (Said to jimin,who is completely shocked)

Meanwhile~~

??? :- JEON JUNGKOOK HYUNG!!!!!!

He flinch & opens his eyes ,as he was sleeping like dead plant in his cabin.

Jk :- Now what you want yeonjun, let me live peacefully, (said irritatedly)

Yeonjun :- hyung, that's not fair You have given me all the work and are sleeping comfortably here in your cabin. (Said while making a pout)

jungkook rolls his eyes at his younger cousin's childish acts.

Yeonjun :- you ask for yn's details...Jackson wang's worker right hyung???

he bangs his tight fist on the table, making the opponent's shiver in fear...

Jk :- SHE IS NO LONGER SOME FUCKING BASTARD'S MAID Got it.

Yeonjun :- y-yeah h-hyung, why are you behaving like a kdrama's possesive husband.

Jk :- Shut the fuck up & bark.

He himself don't know, why he wanted to know about the girl, whom he once called PATHETIC girl, his strange feeling towards her, making him restless as hell...

is it a start of unbreakable bond?
What's meant to be, will always find it's way~~~

Timeskip-
*Jeon mansion*

Coming to his mansion, his eyes directly shift towards the garden from where the sounds of giggling & laughter comes...
He goes towards the garden and seeing the scene in front of him, made his heart beats a little faster, his hyungs are playing with a baby rabbit but with whom??? Her "the PATHETIC GIRL"
"My eyes met a lot, but got lost in your's"

Jk :- jiminie hyung, (he said, making the 3 of them turns their head towards him)

Jimin :- ohhh hii my lover, how are you???

Tae :- lover my foot.... Are you mad female anopheles mosquito... (Said to jimin)

Jimin :- ohhh hello you old furniture, i'm a
MAN..

TAE :- ohh really , then why duck you said-----

They both start bickering, forgetting someone's presence completely.
Just then...

Jk :- I want to talk to you~~ (said to yn, who is staring him like a lost child)

She then looks behind her, where her both friends are climbing over each other and fighting like a 5yrs old kid.
jungkook notice her gestures, then said...

"Let them be them, let us be us" ~~

••••••
••••
••

TBC~~

___________________________________________

I want to know how was the chapter, should i continue this story or not???
I felt very bad after reading some dm's... 😶🥲

See yaa🐇🐇

See yaa🐇🐇