1 ~ pain.

-

[PAINTBRUSH POV]

-

-

...

...I can barely feel my body, I'm still feeling only heaviness...

I felt like I was going to be gone now, but my body gets lighter along with the pain. Like I didn't feel the pain anymore. 

After some seconds, the pain completely vanished away, i'm not sure yet. I somehow have the energy to open my eyes now.

So I did...

...

..

.

"PAINTBRUSH!!" Two people yelled my name as I quickly get up, my torso is hurting again. "ow-" I exclaimed. It really hurts too... what's happening?

"Thank goodness you're alright, glad you've made it! But

"Thank goodness you're alright, glad you've made it! But.. don't get up too quickly." Test Tube said, she is also with Fan on her side. When I looked around, I was in some kind of lab...

I looked at two of them. "what happened?"

"Oh yes- you... had an accident in the art room where..." Test Tube didn't finished her speech, instead she pointed at my torso, it was all bandaged up. I can feel some strings stuck at it too. I finally realized what happened to me...

I snapped in half.

"Look, at least we could save you! We was worried you woudn't make it..." Fan said.

I didn't changed my expression after all of this talk, I was totally blank and I coudn't show emotions.

I probably was creeping them out.

...

"..I will get something for you to eat if you don't mind, Fan can look after y-" "I want to be alone a bit." I interrupted Test Tube, both her and Fan looked at me, then quietly had a small chat with each other that I can't understand what are they saying. They looked back at me and sighed "Alright, just... try not to get your torso hurt." Test Tube warned me before leaving with fan from the laboratory, I waved at them.

How about I look around?

There was a lot of experiments of Test Tube in shelves, I looked at where I was sitting, it was a hospital chair. There was a table near with hospital tools like scapels and syringes. Test tube and Fan had probably a really hard time to save me when I was snapped in half,, I'm not sure how they managed to do it, but I won't complain about it...

Suddenly I had a certain pain in my torso, as lungs began to burn, then when I looked down, I saw the bandages around my torso bleeding. I used my finger to remove a bit of the oozing blood there, then looked at the blood in where I removed it... 

I feel my mind starting to get clouded by... several intrusive thoughts, they are violent and goresome in different ideas... I started to get weird because I don't know what's going on, why am I thinking these stuff?? After I was zoned by these thinking, my mind made me get crossed by a certain idea...

... what if I use blood as paint? 

At this point I was close to lose it, I put some of the blood in my bandages to paint like they are little canvas and my ink, I saw the blood there as it dried up, I... I actually wanted to try this more often honestly... the arts might go well with it and so perfect! But... it would be bad if I had to use too much of my own blood, if I do I will die... what should I do...

Suddenly Test Tube is back with a tier that contains some cookies, and putting it at the table closer to me. That gave me an idea...

...

I'm pretty sure it will be fun.