{PROLOGUE}

Before it begins, I just want to put these:

THIS CONTENT CONTAINS HEAVY BLOOD, GRAPHIC GORE, SWEARING, DEATHS, DISTURBING IMAGERY ETC.

If you are uncomfortable with one of these, DON'T READ IT FOR YOUR HEALTH!! If you're brave, you're warned.

This book is made for fun, don't take it seriously please!!

Now LET'S GO!!

-

-

-

-

-

[PAINTBRUSH POV]

I was bored for a moment, lying down on the bed thinking about something to do. There's so many things going through my head until I got an idea to start a free art class with my 'friends'. I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to brush my bristles, slowly to not hurt my head. It is satisfying and... annoying.

After finishing brushing my bristles, I opened the bathroom's room and left. Walking in the hallways to find Test Tube and Fan.

I checked the bedroom where Fan and I share stuff. I sighed and entered our room, when I looked around, I saw Fan writing something in his lap. It must be something to his blog... meh.

I stepped closer and smiled to talk to him.

"Hi Fan." I tried to say, Fan looked at me confused, and then smiled at me. "Hi Painty!"

"Don't call me that!" I complained. "Sorry.." Fan replied.

I sighed "I'm really bored these days so I decided to make an art class just for you and Test Tube! Want to join?" "I'm busy with writing for my blog, uhm. Maybe later?" Fan answered.

I was annoyed "You can paint everything you want!!" "OH???" Fan exclaimed, well, that was easy heh.

"Okay I'll go FOR NOW." Fan accepted, closing his lap.

I smiled "See you there!" I said while getting out of the room. I have to find Test Tube until Fan waits for me...

After telling her about the event, I walked back to the hotel and went upstairs. Walking and walking until I look into Fan impatiently waiting for me in the art room's door. I was nervous and came closer to open the door.

This will be a free art class, I don't know why but I feel something bothering me when I walk into the room with Fan. Something on my back. "Give me a second." I ordered him as he thumbs up. Stupid.

I turned on the lights and picked 3 canvases in my closet, then I went to the center to put them in easels. After that, I grabbed some paint and let them into their sides.

I heard footsteps coming, it was Test Tube. "Sorry for coming late, I was checking my lab!" she said.

"At least you are not very late." Fan answered, and I nodded.

"Done with organizing!" I advised them. "Hope you guys will have some fun."

"Yes I will!" Test Tube replied.

I gently smiled at them, both of them went to the canvases and picked their brushes. I still feel something worse in my back like I was lying in bed for too long or slept badly. Like everything hurts to me. The worst is that when I move myself my body seems paralyzed, still hurting...

I tried to walk to my canvas closer to Fan's, trying to move my body to stop the pain. It is so irritating. I stopped walking.

It hurts.

I feel so much pain now.

What's going on?

I don't know.

"Uhh... Paintbrush?" Test Tube said to me confused. "are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine!" I answered desperately.

I'm not fine.

It feels like I'm cracking...

I can't-

*SNAP!*

...

...

..