Nasya is sitting on the tool chugging down some drinks in the bar. He takes seat beside her and takes an empty glass preparing a drink for himself. Though Nasya noticed his presence, she didn't look up. After draining another glass, she turns facing him, "what are you doing here Jimin?"

He shrugs, "accompanying you." She turns back, preparing another shot, "thanks for the consideration but I don't need one."

"don't you?" he keeps his glass on the counter and crosses his hands on his lap looking at her.

"was it hard? (she looks at him) was it hard calming him down, seeing your husband suffering, screaming and crying? Was it hard keeping grounded without losing yourself?" she sighs and shags. She throws her head back looking up at the ceiling, "it was suffocating. It was chocking. It was punishing. My hands are still shaking." She shows her hands and chuckles. Jimin holds her hands tightly stopping it from shaking further. He rubs her palm in a circular motion. A drop of tears escapes and she chuckles again wiping it off. He pulls her closer and hugs her, "come here. Let it off your chest. Cry out. Let it go. I am here." He rubs her back and gently combs her hair with his fingers. Feeling the protective warmth Nasya falls apart, clutching onto his shirt, she cries her heart out remembering those moments when she was so scared. When only her sniffing could be heard Jimin carries Nasya in his arms and settles themselves on the sofa available in the bar room. He half-lies down on the sofa pulling Nasya on top of him cradling her. Nasya shifts a bit as she finds comfort in his neck and settles down dozing off. Jimin who has been rubbing her back and nape asks her whispering, "are you feeling sleepy nas? want me to carry you to bed?" he tries to look at her side wise.

"hmmm?" she looks up tilting her head bit only to be stuck at looking at his eyes which are engaged in loving and cherishing her. She notices that Jimin is softly smiling at her as he takes note of her every edge and features of her face. This is the first time he is so close to her and he doesn't know when he will get the chance another chance so he wants to take advantage of this opportunity and map down her face and it's beauty.

"kiss me?"

"yeah?" startled Jimin asks Nasya again confused that he has heard wrong. No way nas will ask him to kiss her all of a sudden.

"kiss me Jimin." He makes his eyes big in shock.

"really?" noting that she is staring at him and waiting for his reply Jimin gives a blinding smile. He tenderly takes her lips in a sweet kiss. As soon as his lips meet with hers, he shudders shivering as he tightens his hold on her body. These lips, his beloved's lips, those lips he has dreamed about, these lips he had waited for long to feel, these lips which has made him suffer so much in anticipation and appreciation are finally on him. A single tear rolls from his eyes in ecstasy. He smiles as her sweet fragrance and addictive taste invade his whole existence and he with open arm accepts her reign over his whole being and soul.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

Feeling too much pressure on her back, Nasya wakes up. Turning around she notices Jungkook is almost on her back. Damn! Did he forget that he weighs ton? She looks up and sees it is almost 7 in the morning. She better start her day. Surpassing Taehyung she cuddles up with Namjoon. She pecks his cheek and neck, "good morning Namjoon-ah." Feeling the whispers in his ear, Namjoon groans. Nasya again kisses and rocks him, "happy anniversary love! Wake up." Namjoon shots his eyes open and grins. He cradles Nasya close, "today is our anniversary. Happy anniversary wifie. I love you."

"I love you too. What do you wanna do today? Today my whole day is for you." – Nasya caresses his cheeks.

"I have been wanting to plant some trees outside the window of my office and room. Can we do that?"—Namjoon looks at her with hopeful puppy eyes. Nasya kisses his lips, "of course love. Anything you want." Namjoon happily nods and kisses her.