chapter⁷

fired up!

fired up!

☄️ .❀。• *✧꒱ . ⏱𖤐₊ ♡ ᝰ ೃ࿔₊₊°。 ❀°☄️

authors pov

01:30 PM. SEABROOK

bucky, addison and the acey's walk over to the people who want to try out.

"listen up, it's not so tough, i'll tell you how it's done," addison sings as bucky forces a boy's leg up to make it straight. the boy groans in pain, looking at bucky, who just walks away like it isn't his problem.

"there's really nothing better than to hear you're number one," bucky sings, seeing a fan who's labelled as number one and is wearing bucky merch. the boy goes to take a selfie, but bucky rips up the label. so in the selfie, it's bucky tearing up the label, and the fan has a frown on his face. the acey's push that fan out of the way.

"and we know how to get a crowd right up and on their feet!" bucky and addison sing, doing the splits in the air. "so if you want them in it," they clap twice, getting everyone's attention. the people trying out for the team clap as well, ready for any instructions the twins are going to give. "i'll show you how to get it!

"ain't no mountain we can climb. nothing keeps us down," the acey's sing. the twins, tracey and stacey, dance, then stop and turn around, letting everyone copy. "got that fire in our souls. never count us out," the dance number ends but one guy is facing the wrong way, making everyone wince. lacey smiles at the boy, twirling her blonde hair. he turns around, thankfully in the right place but sadly not in time. "we've got one thing on our minds. call it victory," lacey pushes him away with a satisfied look on her face. the aceys walk with addison and bucky.

"yeah, that's where we're headed, and we know how to get it," they all sing.

☄️

bucky claps, the girl at the start jumps up, doing the slipts in the air. she leads the routine, everyone else, following her.

"we were made for this, there's nothing we can't do," bucky and addison clap at every row, making them start to dance. "we came to play, we're to stay and win the day 'cause," bucky takes the glasses of the first dancer who he kicked out, making that dancer groan and walk away with a slump. "we're were made for this. didn't come here to lose. we came to play. we're here to stay. what's left to say?" bucky walks to the front, seeing the girl in pink. he glares at her, pushing her out the way. as she almost falls to the ground, addison catches her with a smile. "when we know, nothing's going to get in our way. no! so get up out of our way,"

"we're fired up!" y/n sings, determination on her face.

"we're fired up!" bree sings.

"we're fired up," everyone bends down, beside bucky and a blonde girl. "nothing's going to get in our way. no! so come let me hear you say, we're fired! we're fired up! we're fired up!" bucky huffs throwing the silver pompoms in the floor and walks off. the acey's immediately try and get the girl to move. but it takes a while.