chapter⁴

bree

bree

☄️ .❀。• *✧꒱ . ⏱𖤐₊ ♡ ᝰ ೃ࿔₊₊°。 ❀°☄️

authors pov

08:30 AM. SEABROOK

"can't let those monsters change this town cuz," bucky says as him and addison are signing photo's of themselves for people. "ew,"

"i don't see the problem," addison says to him and her cousin as they walk up the pink stairs of the school.

"adi's right," y/n nods.

"aren't i always?" she smiles at her younger cousin who giggles. "they're just going to school with us. they're just like us,"

"like us?" bucky asks. "people love me, okay? i got jazz hands, those freaks are nothing like us. they tried to eat our grand father," bucky turns around, making y/n look away from his glaring eyes.

"it was a small....bites," she mumbles as addison shakes her head with a smile, her soft blonde curls bouncing. bucky scoffs at them both, looking down from the stairs.

"cheer try outs today after school everybody!" he shouts. "let's go, mighty shrimp!"

bree squeals, running over to bucky.

"go, bottom feeders!" she claps, jumping up and down. bucky cringes, walking away the acey's following him. "wait, you know, 'cause shrimp," everyone ignores bree, making her chuckle. well, everyone expect y/n and addison. "they eat the-the waste at the ocean at the bottom? no? woo! go seabrook!" she turns to addison and y/n with a smile. hi, i'm bree and i've always dreamed of being on the cheer squad because i want to be a flyer...tossed high in the sky,"

"sweet," y/n says, shaking bree's hand. "nice to meet you. i'm y/n but most people call me n/n,"

"and i'm addison," addison smiles. "but i've got to do something before class so i'll see you later, cuz. and it was very nice to meet you, bree,"

bye," bree and y/n wave with addison walking off. "don't worry, you're not the only one who lives cheer. i love it so much, i eat, drink and sleep it. do you know the creator of the wave was-"

"from seabrook!" y/n and bree say at the same time.

"yes! it's so amazing," the two girls lock hands. a new friendship blossoming. "i can't wait to try out for the cheer squad!