"Excuse me? You seem to know your ice cream pretty well. Do you mind helping me deciding between chocolate and cookies and cream?" I ask the little boy.

He looks up at me wide eyes, " You can not  choose between the two! It ruins everything!"

I look at him and say, " So then what should we do?"

He smiles and says, " Get both."

I laugh and nod my head, " You're right. We might as well get both. Thank you."

He nods his head and looks back at the ice cream in front of him. I grab the two cartons and ask ,"Candy?"

Hannahs face brightens up and I nod my head, " Yes. We can get skittles."

She smiles bright and I laugh at her. We then walk, carrying tubs of ice cream. We reach the candy isle and that's when I realize that's the isle Tyler is in. I ignore his presence and walk up towards the candy. Hopefully he doesn't see us. Hannah hands me her tub of ice cream as she searches for the skittles.

" Make sure to get the original and the light blue kind, " I say. I think she nodded her head but I cant tell because I have a tower of ice cream in my hands. They are all towered on top of one another. I can barley see past them. I move my head and see Hannah analyzing  a bag of skittles while sitting on the floor, " Oh for crying out loud, Hannah. What are you doing?"

She looks up at me shocked and says, " I am making sure I pick out the right bag."

I shake my head at her and she says, " Oh don't you say anything missy! We were standing in that ice cream isle for twenty minutes because you didn't know which one to get."

I ignore her and say, "Don't forget the peanut M&Ms."

She sighs and I hear her shuffling. We must look like weirdos. I am holding three tubs of ice cream and she is sitting on the floor examining which bag of candy to get. I sigh and she rolls her eyes at me, "Do you want me to get you a bad bag of M&Ms? "

I didn't say anything and she mumbles, "That's what I thought."

I stand there watching her look at the bags carefully and I then feel a hand on my shoulder. I jump and the tub of ice cream on the top falls down. I frown and I sigh in sadness. Oh no.

I look behind me and my heart stops beating. He picks up the tub of ice cream and I give him a small smile, "Umm thanks," I mumble.

He nods his head and says, "What are you going to do with all of this ice cream?"

I didn't want to speak to him. Of course Tyler didn't come to the store alone, but why did he have to bring Waffle Nazi with him?

I looked away and see Hannah getting up from the ground with two packets of skittles and two packs of M&Ms. She sees my situation and answers for me, "To eat it, of course."

He nods his head and after a moment of silence Hannah breaks the ice, " Pay, which bag of M&Ms do you think looks better? I couldn't quite decide between the two."

I roll my eyes and look at the two bags, " You're right."

She smirks and says, "You know what this means."

I look at her in confusion, "What does it mean?"

She smiles and says, " We can not choose between the two! It ruins everything!"

I laugh and say, "I guess your right. We have to get them both. Its only fair."

She laughs at me and nods her head, "Totally."