The Most EPIC Escapades of Tommy Careful Danger Kraken Innit!

"SCATTER!" Innit screeched.

All hell broke loose at Innit's shout.

Kristin immediately flew upwards, Vespa ran to the right, and Ender dashed to the left. The two easily scrambled over the fence and sprinted into the maze of the city.

Innit decided to take the fun route, and instead of playing at Trick's game of tag, he leaped towards Trick, surprising him.

Trick toppled off the fence at Innit's weight, landing with a muted "oof".

Since he was already here, he could take a second to fully admire how bad Trick's costume was (it looks cool as fuck). Its design is simple, but still looks amazing on the fox-hybrid. A flat-faced orange and white fox-like helmet covered his face, but an electronic black screen showed his facial expression in yellow pixels. His usual soft fox ears were covered in their own armor attached to the helmet, protecting the appendages while enhancing their hearing if need be. The rest of his body was a simple armored bodysuit, perfectly fit against his frame, mainly in black, but his arms and feet were colored in orange, and his suit was highlighted with a soft sky blue. In Innit's opinion, the coolest part of Trick's entire ensemble were the razor-sharp black claws that extended from his fingertips.

Honestly, everyone should really value Innit's opinion. He's always right and never wrong. He's just too poggers to be wrong. He's also a child, no one can possibly say no to his big, beautiful, baby blue eyes if he fluttered his eyelashes in the right way (this is false. Many can say no to his "big, beautiful, baby blue eyes").

Innit looked into his eyes and grinned, "catch me if you fucking can, furry boy."

With that, he scampered past the neighboring building and down the street itself. Sure, he was in plain view for anyone to see, but there wasn't really any danger in being caught anymore.

He could hear Trick shout, "I'm a fucking hybrid! By that logic, you're a furry too, you fucking dick!"

But he couldn't hear Trick's footsteps nearing. Curse fox hybrids and their stupidly overpowered sneaking abilities.

Innit almost forgot that Sneak could literally be as quiet as he wanted. He hasn't faced the fox hybrid in some time. Usually he was preoccupied by Philza or The Blade.

He sped up, trying to urge his short little legs to run faster. Considering he was stuck in a five year old body, he was actually surprisingly fast. Most likely thanks to his raccoon genes.

He veered left into an alleyway and up the wall, hoping to throw Trick off his tail for a second.

Once he reached the top, he turned around to peer over the edge and taunt Trick over how dumb and slow he was, but he saw nothing.

Right. Fox abilities.

Innit readied himself to start running again, hoping that he'd still be able to jump across rooftops, but before he could take off, someone grabbed him.

He was lifted off the ground by the hood of his hoodie. He clawed for his attacker's arm, his tail thrashing back and forth behind him as his ears pressed flat to his head in anger. Innit hissed and sputtered many profanities, but his attacker didn't let go.

"What in the world...?" their voice made him pause.

That's the voice of Philza motherfucking Minecraft.

Innit's ears pricked up, and he turned to look up at his favorite person in the entire world (excluding Kristin. Phil was officially demoted). Philza looked cool as fuck, as per usual. A black crow mask covered the upper half of his face, his eyes hidden behind two tinted shades of glass that had steam-punk metal rims around them. His black wings draped behind him like a cape, which matched his black sleeveless turtleneck that had a cute pixel heart printed over his chest. Of course, he had his signature white and green striped bucket hat, which actually tied the outfit together since Philza wore parachute pants that matched the exact shade of green of his hat.