Tendou, who was about to say something else, smiled when he heard this. He is indeed Wakatoshi-kun...

But, the key point is that I made a mistake!!

Although Kobayashi Aotori didn't show any change on his face, in his heart he fell to his knees with tears streaming down his face and howled loudly.

Having learned his lesson, he didn't dare to think too much. Rather than continue to increase the pressure by taking the blame for the game, it would be better to put the result aside and try his best to play this game well.

You don't need to perform exceptionally, as long as you perform at your usual level, you probably won't be given much responsibility in the end.

After all, even if the game is lost, who would choose to let go of the ace who should have scored and pointed the finger at an ordinary background character?

After sorting out his thoughts, Aotori stood in his position and looked at Atsumu who was serving from the opposite side.

Inarizaki's music sounded again, but unfortunately, Kobayashi Aotori still couldn't hear it.

The moment the whistle sounded, he had shifted all his attention to volleyball. After calming down, he was, as usual, becoming a 'robot' with only volleyball in his eyes.

Atsumu shook his hand, and the music immediately stopped.

This time it was a float service that Kobayashi Aotori could never learn.
The ball flew out quickly under Atsumu's unhesitating serve. When it came to the court in Shiratorizawa, the speed suddenly slowed down.

Kobayashi Aotori frowned, and Hayato Yamagata behind him said loudly:
"give it to me!"

He is worthy of being a libero from Shiratorizawa, both in terms of mentality and ability, even confidence. Kobayashi Aotori was secretly envious for a second.

Although this kind of jumping ball is irregular in the eyes of Kobayashi Aotori, and it will suddenly fall at any time, it is different for Hayato Yamagata, who has experienced many battles.

Hayato Yamagata, who shouted out, stared at the ball with all his attention, and then, under the vaguely envious gaze of Kobayashi Aotori, he stepped forward without hesitation——

The ball was raised high, Atsumu snorted and quickly returned to the court, ready to accept Shiratorizawa's next attack.

The ball was pushed towards Shirabu by Hayato Yamagata. The angle was so good that Shirabu, who had a stinking face, relaxed his brows a little. On the opposite side, Suna Rintaro saw Kobayashi Aotori's eyes closely following the whole process of the volleyball, his narrowed eyes showing Keep exploring.

Hmm...why is the volleyball so accurate in his hands?
It's like he and volleyball understand each other and they are one being.

Shirabu spotted the flying volleyball and jumped as hard as he could. A strong body behind him seemed to appear out of thin air. In the blink of an eye, the figure had already flown into the air without knowing when waving his arms high——
"Bang!"

Commentator A: (Ushijima smashes the ball and scores! Sure enough, no matter what the situation, you can always trust Ushijima Wakatoshi of Shiratorizawa.)

The next game became more and more anxious. After the serve was no longer a scoring weapon, everyone was running around on the court.

Kobayashi Aotori, who was always standing on the wing, was stared at by Rintaro Suna.

The latter frowned slightly when he saw Aotori's sweat flowing into his clothes along his perfect jawline.

He is very arrogant and domineering when serving, for fear of avoiding an opportunity to show off, but when it comes to passing and receiving, he behaves so low-key.