Through the gap between the two of them, Kobayashi Aotori saw the expressionless Kita Shinsuke.
...It's a bit similar to Daichi in some ways...

Although he lost points, Inarizaki on the opposite side did not show any solemn expression. On the contrary, everyone's aura relaxed, and Atsumu once again put on a smile.

Because after all this time, they have been adapting his services.

Next time, we will receive it, there is no doubt about it.

Constant setbacks and constant growth are the best gifts of the game.

Kobayashi Aotori stood behind the service line, looking down at the volleyball in front of him. It was such an unexpected joy to be able to score just now. His brown eyes turned and looked at the electronic scoreboard in the centre of the playing field, which had a big 3: 0 was very eye-catching.

Yossi, the goddess of luck, please give me a little favour...ahhhhhhh, what a mistake!!

Ruined!

Kobayashi Aotori, who was wandering around on the court for the first time, did not hesitate at all. He stood up and started serving with a smile on his face. The next moment he froze in place, covering his face and screaming in his heart.

What the hell am I doing?

Under everyone's stunned expressions, the volleyball hit the net lightly, except for Shiratorizawa's own side.
quiet--

The noisy commentator seemed to have his neck stuck at the moment, looking blankly at the volleyball that slowly bounced back to the Shiratorizawa court.

The originally high morale of everyone in Inarizaki disappeared in an instant. The corners of Osamu's mouth twitched, and he noticed Atsumu's ups and downs and seemed to see his grey background.

...Because he knew that the next ball would be received, he directly chose not to give Atsumu a chance to perform, and directly ended the round of serving in this mocking way...?

Even Kita Shinsuke off the court had a few black lines running down his forehead. Everyone had similar thoughts to the Miya twins. No matter how hard they think, they would never have guessed that the real answer was just that a certain boke got carried away.

After a period of deathly silence, the first to break the tranquillity was the furious voice of the coach Washijo:
"Aotori, you bastard!! Do you know where this place is!!"

"You already have absolute strength! Just put away your scheming and bad temper in this formal competition!!"

The fire-breathing coach Washijo seemed to light the fuse of the explosive barrel in the venue, and the whole place was in an uproar——

Commentator A: (Ahem! We can see that after Kobayashi’s Aotori scored three consecutive serves, he also served on the fourth ball...and made a regrettable mistake!)

Commentator B looked at his colleagues trying their best to beautify the original fact and also echoed a few words, but the audience was not idiots.

Perhaps in the eyes of knowledgeable people, Kobayashi Aotori used a tactic to prevent Inarizaki's opportunity, which might have been a great moral boost from catching the next ball.

But in the eyes of the audience, the behaviour of the highly capable Kobayashi Aotori is pure ridicule and humility!

In an instant, the atmosphere in the venue was once again pushed to a new level.

Facing the unkind glare from the Inarizaki player opposite, everyone in Shiratorizawa felt a little helpless about Kobayashi Aotori's 'bad character'.

"Well, well, we are in the national competition now. Aotori you understand, right?" Shion Ohira winked at him crazily, while Wakatoshi Ushijima next to him was much more direct:
"It's not necessary. Even if it's their turn to attack next, I can take it back."