33|libero killer

Começar do início

Hinata remembered that before the competition, he sent Mr. Dynamite an encouraging text message, and he didn't know if Mr. had seen it.

Karasuno's side was peaceful, but Aoba Johsai's side was very angry--

"Hey! Does this director know how to do his job?! Why are the cameras focused on one person!" Oikawa Toru said angrily as he lay on Iwaizumi's shoulder to watch the live broadcast in his hand.

"...Go check your phone, you Trashikawa! Didn't you say you would never watch the Aotori's game?!" Iwaizumi's patience reached the line, turning his head and spitting fire with his eyes.

"Eh~ Iwa-chan is so stingy~! ...Oh! It hurts!"
Oikawa Tooru covered the steaming lump on his head and sat down peacefully with tears in his eyes and anger.

The perspective on the screen turned back to the host again, indicating that the game was about to begin. Everyone stopped talking and looked at the picture on the screen with bated breath.

--The voice of commentator A sounded at the right time: (The warm-up of both sides is now over, and the game is about to officially begin!)

Commentator B: (It's really exciting! Especially the player Kobayashi Kobayashi from Shiratorizawa, who shocked the volleyball world with his reputation as a 'genius' when he was in junior high school. Even my blood boiled with his wild words.

Commentator A: (Haha, I believe he will still light up the court today and become the 'Mr. Dynamite' described in "Monthly Volleyball"!)

Fortunately, Kobayashi Aotori couldn't hear the commentator's voice from his position. Otherwise, if he heard the nickname he thought 'won't spread very far' being shouted out in front of everyone, he would probably lose his image and fall to his knees on the ground.

And who is the culprit?

Next--
It's game time.
Standing on the court, Ushijima Wakatoshi shook hands with Kita Shinsuke on the opposite side, but the captain on the opposite side shook hands and walked to the rest area instead of playing.

Kobayashi Aotori, who was standing in the back row, felt the hot gaze on him. When he raised his eyes, he saw the yellow-furred fox in the front row.

Um? Why do I call Miya Atsumu that?

Atsumu's eyes were not as rude as Kobayashi Aotori imagined. On the contrary, he felt a bit like Oikawa Tooru.

There was a playful smile on his face, but Aotorilearly felt the other party's unhappy mood.

Shiratorizawa's drums were as loud as ever, majestic and powerful, and coupled with the shouts, they were full of momentum.

...Even after each round, the group onlookers looked at each other, practising quietly, they were able to catch up with the rhythm and use the same tempo to cheer for Aotori alone.

...It's really hard work...
On the other side, Inarizaki's cheerleading team is very interesting--
It's simply a professional music team!
Seeing the magnificent momentum on the other side, Aotori asked the Goshiki beside him what he had wanted to say for a long time:
"This school is an art school?"

It's a pity that Goshiki didn't know that it wasarcasmsarcasm, really started to think: "Probably...no! I guess." He replied hesitantly.

Atsumu on the opposite side heard it clearly, and the veins on his forehead jumped, but he still maintained a friendly smile on his face.

Commentator A: (The cheerleaders on both sides are so awesome! The drums versus the band, this is a collision of momentum!)

Commentator B: (That's right! And judging from the result of the coin throw just now, it was Shiratorizawa who served first actually Kobayashi Aotori, Mr. Dynamite, who served first!)