Hearing Tendo's words of 'I'll wait for you to sleep together' with a squinted smile, Aotori twitched the corner of his mouth and sped up his movements.

Finally, he finished blowing. His movements seemed slow but he put on the white T-shirt very quickly and calmly exhaled a breath.

Looking at Tendou who was looking at him with a smile on his face, Aotori nodded at him, and then under his gaze, he took out a bottle with the word 'calcium' written on it in big letters from his backpack and poured it out. Chewed two pills and swallowed them.

"Huh? Why are Aotori-chan taking calcium tablets?" Tendo tilted his head and looked at Aotori with curiosity.

The latter raised his eyebrows upon hearing this, "The bones in my wrists and ankles hurt a little, I guess it's due to calcium deficiency."

Tendo blinked and suddenly smiled: "That's it! But I think... It's probably because your daily training tasks are too heavy, and you're tired, right?"

"impossible."

Unexpectedly, Aotori disagreed and looked at Tendo with a serious face: "I am lacking calcium because I am growing taller."

After speaking, without waiting for his stunned response, he quickly turned off the only dim light in the room that was on between the two beds. In the darkness, Tendo saw Aotori hiding under the quilt.

He suddenly laughed.
Hmm...Aotori-chan seems to be very good at deceiving himself. Alas, he wants to grow taller~
But you should be more careful when training in the future. It would be terrible if it leaves the root of the disease when you grow up~

He was lying on his bed, thinking with a smile.
————
Tokyo Stadium the next day

As the host narrated, contestants from all walks of life entered the venue one after another. Kobayashi Aotori and others stood in the background. He didn't stay up late to study last night because Tendo was sleeping and he was far away in Tokyo, so he was in good spirits today.

"Miyagi Prefecture Representative—Shiratorizawa Academy!"

Ushijima stood at the front with an expressionless face and held up a sign. Kobayashi Aotori and others walked in a line behind him. Just as a few people passed by a certain direction in the auditorium, a shocking roar suddenly broke out in the auditorium.

"Ah - it's Aotori-sama!"

"Kobayashi-san is so handsome!!"

Kobayashi Aotori, who was standing in the team, was stunned, blinked, and glanced at the audience with his brown eyes in confusion. The screams in his ears immediately became more intense, because Aotori noticed the source of the sound - —

They are a group of young and beautiful girls of different ages. They are all different, but they all shout his name with blushing faces.

Yes, are they a fangirl?!

How can it be?! 

How can I have fans? 

It’s even more impossible to have female fans!

He was so shocked that the dull hair on the top of his short dark blue hair stood up in a straight line.

——Not far away, in a team that had already entered the venue, the blonde boy crossed his arms and snorted, his eyes almost overflowing with dissatisfaction.

The grey-haired boy behind him who looked very similar to him frowned and stared at him with disgust: "...Aren't you tired of fansgirl...?"

"Huh? Who said I didn't like that guy because of his fangirls?!" Atsumu jumped up angrily and shouted. Osamu behind him immediately blocked his ears with his hands, with a look of despair on his face.

"I think it's because that guy's disdainful look on his face is so irritating!"

He gritted his teeth with a dark face, and Aran behind him looked at him helplessly:
"How can you able to see his expression clearly from this distance..."

"No!!" Atsumu shouted angrily: "Because this guy! He was actually in the monthly volleyball magazine! It's such a big cover, with two full pages filled with his reports and photos!"

"The expression on that guy's face when he was flying in the air was so, so infuriating! It seemed like he was saying, 'Huh? Even if I play with one hand, it would be easy for me -'"

He slumped his face and raised his chin to the sky. Although he had never seen Kobayashi Aotori in person, he imitated the other person's expression and language based on his subjective imagination.

And on the other side——
Kobayashi Aotori couldn't help but shed cold sweat on his forehead as he listened to the loud sounds behind him.

Sure enough... the original Kobayashi's face is too good-looking! Although his strength is not enough to attract male fans, the face of the original Kobayashi is so powerful that even if his strength is average, he still attracts a large number of female fans!

Ahem...it's so strange, this is the first time so many girls call my name...
Sure enough, no matter where you go, there is this undeniable truth. There will only be two kinds of popular people, one is the really strong person, and the other is good-looking.

He lowered his head and tried not to look into the eyes of the girls. The girls in the audience looked at Kobayashi's back and let out a loud and disappointed "Eh-" sound.

"Wow~ Aotori-chan is so ruthless!"
Tendou's voice sounded at the right time, but Ohira Shion was a little curious:
"I'm not surprised that Aotori has female fans...but why are there so many all of a sudden? And this is still in Tokyo, not Miyagi where Aotori has competed."

"Well... it's probably because of the latest issue of 'Monthly Volleyball' magazine." Taichi Kawanishi behind him smiled, "Didn't you see it? Both Aotori and Wakatoshi were in the magazine."

"The latest issue of the magazine put Aotori's entire face on the cover." Kawanishi dropped a huge bomb into Kobayashi Aotori's mind without changing his expression.

boom--! !

Kobayashi Aotori exploded.
He turned his head mechanically, and the corner of his mouth twitched: "What did you say?" The expression on that handsome face was not very obvious, but there was anger visible to the naked eye——
Although it is essentially flustered.

"Ah! I saw it!" Goshiki, a simple child, did not notice that Aotori's mood was wrong, but he still said happily:
"It focuses on our previous match in the Miyagi IH preliminary finals! Kobayashi and Ushijima-senpai take up a whole page! Not only the cover, but also the photos inside the magazine are huge!"

"The cover is the one holding a volleyball forward and smiling very arrogantly and coolly. The illustration inside is of jumping up and smashing the ball."

"So handsome!!" Goshiki did not notice Aotori's dilated pupils. His starry eyes looked toward the void in mid-air with a longing look on his face, as if he was dreaming about something.

"Goshiki~ No matter how much you fantasize, the one who is famous is Aotori-chan!" Tendou said the most ruthless words in the cutest tone, shattering Goshiki's beautiful fantasy, who turned into stone and turned into a statue.

In a row with the already petrified Kobayashi Aotori in front of him, the two statues surrounded the smiling Tendo.

Ushijima Wakatoshi turned his head slightly, looked at the 'friendly and harmonious' exchanges between the team members, and turned his head back with confidence.