31 Aotori on the past

Start from the beginning

After a while, the exhaustion from studying and training during the day hit his body, and before he knew it, he fell into a trance and fell into a deep sleep.

In the dream, he briefly became his 'protagonist'.
----
Sitting in the car heading to Tokyo, Kobayashi Aotori sat by the window, beside him was the excited Goshiki who couldn't calm down, and behind him were Ushijima and Tendou.

The active Goshiki and the chirping Tendou became huge obstacles for him to sleep peacefully on the long-distance bus ride.

He opened his eyes helplessly and looked at the scenery outside the window. The lanes were crowded and the cars were not moving very fast.

He yawned lazily, glanced at Goshiki next to him who was restless as if he had lice, and unconsciously began to recall the scene when he participated in a large-scale competition for the first time--

Well, I don't remember the details. I just remember that because of my proper facial management, my nervous expression was calm, and that is why I was pushed out by the protagonists to be interviewed by reporters.

From then on, he only felt that there was nothing more painful than participating in a competition and being interviewed by the host, thus having his face appear on the ultra-high-definition screen behind him.

......Forget the past.

Just thinking about it made Aotori feel a little pain in his lower abdomen.
Sure enough, the nervousness of the time has been deeply engraved in the body's DNA.

If he were asked to stop a crowded bus in front of his classmates and coaches to solve his physical problems, he would escape from the earth and never meet again in this life.

It seemed that his random thoughts had taken effect. His stomach only stung briefly for two seconds and then calmed down.

Looking at the scenery outside the window, he finally couldn't bear it and looked at Goshiki, whose body was tense beside him, with disgust written unabashedly in his narrow eyes:
"...Are you covered with lice?"

Goshiki was suddenly startled and looked at Kobayashi Aotori. After realizing what the other party was referring to, his hair flew up and due to the heat his cheeks immediately became hot:
"me......!"

It was a bit embarrassing for him to admit that he showed such an expression because he was too excited.
Tendo, who was behind him, came forward and stared curiously at Aotori's handsome face with his big eyes:
"Eh--Aotori-chan doesn't feel like participating in a big competition for the first time at all..."

"Sure enough, you have participated in similar national competitions abroad?" He tilted his head and looked at Kobayashi Aotori. The close distance made him tilt his neck back silently.
--This guy's face is almost touching his jawline.

The heat of talking rushed to his face.
Kobayashi Aotori remembered that when the original Kobayashi was still in M ​​country, he had indeed participated in this kind of competition. It also perfectly fits the character of a young volleyball genius. He won several youth championships when he was eleven or thirteen.

"That's right." Aotori mumbled, and when Tendo's unfinished "Huh--" sounded, he decisively turned his head and pretended to be admiring the scenery outside the window.

Tendo sat back in his seat with a smile, glanced at the calm Ushijima next to him, and Kobayashi Aotori who didn't care much about the previous games, and suddenly raised his eyebrows:
"Huh?! We have nothing to do anyway, so why don't we watch Aotori-chan's previous game!"

What?!!

Aotori couldn't sit still anymore, turned his head suddenly, and looked at Tendo who said "yeah" to him twice in disbelief.