"I gave up."

Behind the window are a pair of pitiful puppy eyes, and three pairs of confused idiot eyes.

So, ten minutes later, the door of the coffee shop was opened again, and a girl with long black hair walked in with a shy and nervous smile, holding a thick stack of books in her arms.

After seeing Kobayashi Aotori call such a cute girl to give them tutoring, Nishinoya Yu and Tanaka Ryunosuke immediately knelt on one knee with tears streaming down their faces. The exaggerated look made Kobayashi Aotori step back tactically.

Ito showed a sly smile, adjusted the short skirt of shiratorizawa's school uniform, sat next to Kobayashi Aotori, bent his eyes, and whispered in a breathy voice:
"How come you, the number 1, come to me to solve your academic problems? Ha! Looks like I'm going to top you in the next class rankings! This time it's my turn!"

Kobayashi Aotori's face remained calm, and he didn't comment on Tomoko Ito's words. He just stretched out his hand to indicate to the other party to give it a try.

Ito looked a little suspicious at Kobayashi Aotori's look, and she doubtfully picked up the exercise booklet on the table. Then she was stunned, not because of anything else, but because the content in it was so basic.

ha! Is this because Aotori has been ahead of his peers in academic study, and as a result, his foundation is unstable, and now he doesn't even understand the most basic content?

Tomoko Ito was full of confidence, happy that one day she could finally break through the shadow of Kobayashi Aotori, and happily came to the four people, ready to crush Kobayashi Aotori.

When they start, Ito: Happy.

After two hours, Ito: Not happy.

Kobayashi Aotori was drinking leisurely and even ordered some food in his free time. Unfortunately, the five people over there had no time to enjoy it. They were diving into the question bank and forgetting to eat and drink.

And Kobayashi Aotori didn't just watch. When Ito was on the verge of collapse, he would give her a hand. At least she came to help. Although her purpose of coming to help was not pure, and she essentially wanted to defeat him, but ...
After all, he is not ungrateful.

So, the sun went down, and the afternoon passed quietly. After dinner, the coffee shop was already empty. There was only Tomoko Ito, who was lying on the table like a corpse, and a group of four who were dizzy after absorbing too much knowledge at a time.

Kobayashi Aotori burped silently.
"Gululu..." The stomachs of the five people growled together, looking so miserable.

Aotori twitched the corner of his mouth, revealing a smile that he thought was very friendly but had a sinister capitalist look. The tone of his voice rose slightly, showing that the master was in a good mood: "Are you hungry? I'll treat you all to dinner."

Even though she was half-death, Ito Tomoko was still strong-willed. She raised her right hand with great effort and whispered with difficulty:
"I want...I want to eat fried chicken...!!"

----In the end, the four refused Kobayashi Aotori's request to treat them to dinner. After all, they had wasted an entire afternoon of their time. It was the four of them who should repay the favour, let alone let Kobayashi Aotori treat them to dinner in turn.

Seeing that the four of them were insisting, Kobayashi Aotori didn't force it. He just nodded, put the books of the half-death Tomoko Ito into his backpack, carried the bag on one shoulder, and walked out of the coffee shop.

When they parted, Hinata raised her head and looked at Kobayashi Aotori in front of her, showing a bright smile: "Next time! Next time we will compete on the same court with you!"