Fear of the walking dead part 2

Start from the beginning

"Have you ever been in love?" Jughead asked her, sitting up. She sat there for a moment, thinking about her answer. 

"I don't know...I think. I have feelings for a really cute boy right now, but I don't know if it's love yet. I would have to explore it more, but I know it's something that I've never felt before. I think it's love, but I don't want to say for sure yet." Jughead slowly nodded his head. 

"Truth or dare?" 

 "Dare." 

"I dare you to tell me who you've been in love with." 

"Well my family, my dog, my friends, and..." He took a deep breath. "A gorgeous, funny, feisty, sarcastic blonde who goes by Betty Cooper." Betty's heart skipped a beat as he said her name, but she couldn't find the right the right words. 

"Truth or dare?" 

"Dare." Her voice was barely above a whisper. 

"I dare you to kiss me." Jughead said, slowly coming closer to her. 

"Jug-" Betty didn't know how to feel. She was overwhelmed with emotions. Happiness, fear, excitement, joy, the list goes on. 

"I mean only if you want to, of course I won't try and force you to do anything with me." The raven haired boy scratched his head awkwardly. 

"Forget it, it was a stupid dare." He went to turn away when Betty put a head on his cheek. 

"Jug..." She turned his head so that she was facing him, and then leaned in to kiss him. Electricity flowed through her body as Jughead cupped her face with his hands and kissed her as if he would lose her if he stopped. They both pulled away slowly and let out a breath. 

"You have no clue how long I've wanted to do that."  Betty told him, slightly laughing. 

"Me too, Betts. I think I've wanted to ever since I saw you in pops." Betty giggled, but then she turned to meet his eyes. 

"Jug, I don't want to bury these feelings anymore. It's obvious we both like each other, maybe more than just a crush, so what's stopping is? Survival? Because we can focus on surviving while being together. I just don't want to pretend as if I don't like you when I do." Jughead studied her face for a few seconds before leaning in and kissing her again. 

"Does this mean we're together now?" He asked her. 

"Yeah...it does." Betty smiled and kissed him again, before snuggling into his chest and falling into peaceful sleep. 

A few days later 
Betty and Jughead had been driving for hours, listening to the Beatles CDs we had found. Betty was tracing patterns on Jughead's hand while he tapped his foot to the beat. Betty slowly turned her head to look out the window, and what she saw caused her to sit straight up and rapidly smack Jughead's shoulder. 

"Juggie! Look! It's a wall!" Now normally, you wouldn't think a wall is much, but the woman who had intercepted their radio and told them about Steatoda said the walls were white, with the occasional black strip going down vertically, which was exactly what the couple was looking at. They didn't even bother driving the jeep there, since it was only about 50 feet away. They got their bags and got anything that would be useful from the trunk, before they set off towards the wall in a sprint. Once they reached it, they saw a pained on arrow that was pointing to the right, so they followed it. They were walking for about five minutes when they reached totally black part of the wall. The word Steatoda were painted above. This section of the wall seemed to be shifted back a little bit, signifying that it was a gate that could be opened and closed. 

"This is it Betts. We made it." Jughead smiled down at Betty, but his smile faded when he saw the tears that were streaming down her face. 

"Betts? What's wrong?" He turned his body to face hers and cupped her face with his hands, using his thumbs to wipe away her tears.