11 🔥

I can feel my hips bruising as I lay uncomfortably on the footboard. I'm about to wiggle around to get more comfortable, but I still don't hear the shower running. When I do, I lift myself up on my toes, trying to relieve the pressure.

I stare over to my left at the slightly ajar door. Steam and light come out, but I don't hear anything other then the water coming down.

I imagine him in the bathroom, hand against the wall, leaning into it while he brings himself to come. I wonder if he'll think of what he just did to me. A bitter thought crosses my mind, that this isn't his only experience like this, and probably not the best. I'm sure he's brought many other women to this exact position.

Suddenly I feel anger and embarrassment coursing through me. That I could be sitting here waiting for him while he's thinking of someone else. I know he was hard when he left. Obviously, since he's going to masturbate. But that doesn't mean I'm what'll keep him there. I need to stop with the destructive thoughts but they just keep coming.

Suddenly I stand, wincing as my hips push into the wood, my only leverage to get up. I look around for the key to the cuffs. I won't sit here like some naked slut. Maybe he didn't want me to help him finish because I'm not attractive enough for him. Stupid bitch. I've been too desperate.

I walk over to the dresser on my right, putting my back to the bathroom door. Big mistake.

I search for the key on top of the dresser. My eyes fly up to the mirror above it when I hear a thud, to see Knox standing nearly naked in a towel, leaning against the door with his arm crossed. My heart races.

I nearly squeal. I do jump and turn, and he's already halfway to me when my back slams against the dresser behind me. Hand hand falls beside me, the other harshly grabbing my face.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing. Did I not give you enough warning?" He grits. He's pissed. And for once I feel fear in the pit of my stomach. His hand slides to my throat, and grabs me so tightly I feel lighter off the ground. I whimper pathetically in his hold, unable to do anything with my hands behind my back. "Answer me right now, I am not joking around. I gave you one order. Was gone for 10 fucking minutes."

"I-Im sorry," I say my voice trembling a little bit. My eyes dart down. "I wasn't thinking."

"You clearly were thinking about something. Spit it out. You wanted to be a brat?"

I shake my head back and forth, "I can't." I'm so embarrassed. Letting my doubts and insecurities get the best of me.

"Maybe you're not cut out for this. If spanking doesn't make you listen what does, hm? Maybe I was too nice," he glares down at me, and I struggle to make eye contact.

"No!"

"Kneel." He drops my face and I look up at him through my lashes as I fall to the ground, only wincing a little as my knees hit the hardwood.

"I'm sorry," I say.

"You will be. What did I tell you when you first came onto me?"

"I didn't come onto you"- my face gets thrown to the side as he slaps me, and grabs my face.

"I told you, that you couldn't handle me. But now? It's too late. Now stand and get back onto the foot rest."

On trembling legs I try to put myself down lightly, but end up slamming down, and I wince.

"Spread your legs."

My cheeks pink as I spread them. I hear him coming up behind me, and he grabs a first full of my hair pulling my face up. That's when I see the phone he's holding. Before I can say anything the flash goes off, and I gasp.

"What are you doing!! Delete that!!"

He throws the phone across the bed, and I see it, in my reach if my hands weren't compromised.

"Delete it yourself."

My heart pounds. I try to lever myself up again, but he pushes me back down easily by my lower back. The reality finally hits of what position I've put myself in. I don't even know him. "Please," I say.

I feel his finger trace down my back, and I shiver. "Do you understand now? How much power I have over you? Now in your head, more so now then before, but I've always had this control."

"Are you blackmailing me?"

"And if I was?" I feel his finger slide into me, and an involuntary breathy moan escapes my mouth. "Seems like you enjoy it." I flush. "You thoroughly enjoy when I have the power don't you? When you have no other choice but to obey. You don't like choice. You like to be told."

I squirm, shoving my face into the duvet, still staring at that phone. Of course I like it.

His other hand pushes my lower back down, and I groan as my hips hurt and the wood digs into my stomach, and I can feel his fingers everywhere.

"Please, sir, delete them."

"I'll give you a choice." My heart sinks. "Either I delete the photos, or you get an orgasm."

My head whips around. "That's not fair!!"

"No? And why's that?"

"It's been three days."

"Your pathetic. Is that your choice then?"

I look back at the phone again. Even if he deleted them, what's stopping him from taking more? I need to get away from him. God, what am I doing.