8 🔥

I have to admit I was not expecting that. Knox puts the bag by the door, and walks me back to the bed. "You'll learn that I control your pleasure."

He sits me down, and my heart pounds hard when his fingers trail down my neck. I get shivers, as his other hand comes up to grab my hair, pulling me into a kiss.

His hand reaches down to spread my thighs apart, "keep them spread. Unless you want to be left waiting while I grab a spreader bar from my room."

I gulp, thinking maybe I do want that.

He goes back to kissing me, this time on my neck, and I arch back to give him access.

In the dim lighting my head tilts sideways, and I look down to see his hand roughly gripping my thigh, I can feel his rings press into me, his veins pressing outward with the force he's using. His hand slides up, and pushes my hips so I move up the bed. I awkwardly slide, my hands useless.

I want to touch him, pull his shirt off. He sees me eyeing it and says, "do you want something? Say it."

"Can you uncuff me?" I look up at him almost sweetly.

"No."

"I want to touch you, and see you."

Instead of responding he continues to kiss me, climbing over me. He uses his grip on my hip to flip me so Im sitting on his lap.

I look at him with lust in my eyes, as he grabs my chin hard, and forces me to look to the side as he leaves a hickey on my neck. I want to fight back, I can't have this when I meet my new editor at work tomorrow, but it's no use. I squirm and buck.

"Knox, please, I have work tomorrow."

He leans back, and his hand comes hard across my face, forcing it to the side. "How about you try that again."

"Sir," I mumble looking down, "please."

"Are you shy? I didn't realize shy people could be such whores. You didn't seem to be shy when I was kissing you and you started grinding on my dick."

A blush creeps up my cheeks. I didn't even realize I was doing that.

He throws me back off him, to an almost sitting position in front of the headboard. He uncuffs one of my wrists, securing the other to the post of the bed frame. With one arm free, I look at him confused as he gets up off of me.

He walks over to the bag, picking up a vibrator which is a U shape. One side to go in, the other resting on your clit.

He grabs my free hand, and puts the vibrator into it, and finally takes off his shirt.

"Masturbate."

My eyes widen, mortified. "No- you can't expect me to do that while you're here."

He climbs over me, kissing me deeply. I almost whimper into his mouth when his hand comes around my neck again, applying slight pressure. "Now," he whispers roughly into my ear adding more pressure on my neck to emphasize it.

The order has me clenching my thighs and slowly my hand moves down to find my clit.

"It won't do much if it's off will it?" He says.

He grabs my wrist, and waits while it's hovering over me, staring at me expectantly. I lower my eyes, and reluctantly press the button to turn it on.

"Higher." He says.

I look at him, pleading with my eyes and turn it up a setting. He lets go of my wrist and watched my face as I bite my lip and insert the vibrator. His hand returns to my neck, and he kisses me slowly as I try to find that perfect spot. I moan into the kiss, feeling my climax coming fast because of how turned on I am, and previously being edged before.

I feel embarrassment as he looks down smirking. "Close your eyes." I hesitate for only a second before I do, now feeling everything so much more.

"Knox, I"- I know the slap is coming before I feel it this time, and my hand almost comes up to try and stop it. I still gasp though.

"I'm sorry sir!" I feel so close now that slap almost pushing me over.

I want to open my eyes and look at him, but I obey and keep them shut. He continues to torture me by sucking my nipples into his mouth, kissing my neck and chest.

Just as I feel I'm there, legs shaking and back arching, Knox rips the vibrator away from me, the bed rising as he steps away. My eyes fly open and I try to stand up and go after him to grab it back. Only to get pulled back like a dog on a leash by my arm. It painfully tugs and I wince.

I have tears in my eyes from the second denial. I've never had someone do this to me before. "You fucking turd!"

He puts down the vibrator and grabs me by the throat pulling up hard. I try to scramble to get on my knees, my hand clawing at his arm.

"Who controls your pleasure?" He asks sternly.

My breathing is ragged and heavy as I gasp, "me!!"

He slaps me again and my cheeks redden, a groan slipping out. "Try again."

He drops me and I sit back looking at him furiously. "I do. When I'm masturbating it's my pleasure. I control it."

His teeth grind. He grabs me by my hair, and I whimper as he pushes my head down, laying me on my stomach. His hand comes flying down this time on my ass. "Again."

I'm so aroused I feel it dripping down my thigh. This behaviour has me seeing stars, as again I say, "I control it sir."

This repeats five more times, the tears in my eyes now for a different reason as he hits the same spot harder every time. "If you control your own pleasure then explain this." His hand slides through my folds and I moan.

"Please I really need to finish."

"And who gets to decide if you do?"

I whimper as he hits me again when I don't respond.

"Please," I beg.

His hand alternates between hitting me and rubbing my sensitive clit until I'm a moaning groaning mess.

"You sir." I say, my face shoved into the bed, the words barley above a whisper.

"Im sorry what was that?"

"You sir. You control my pleasure." I say my head tilting to the side. "Im sorry. Please can I finish now."

He looks down at me, satisfaction written all over his face. "No."

My teeth grind. I have to keep the slurs from coming out of my mouth.

He leaves me coming back with a warm cloth from the bathroom to clean me up.

"Would you rather I sleep here or you sleep with me?"

"I'm not sleeping with you."

"Then you'll be tied up the rest of the night."

I look up at my sore wrist.

He stays here, and after dragging me to his place to shower and change, I fall asleep with his hand wrapped over me, between my thighs, so he can feel any movement I try to make to help myself. I know I should've stayed away.