3 (🔥starts)

The one thing about my apartment I'm not a fan of, is the communal laundry. There's one on each floor, and week 2 into living here and I forgot about this little fact. And after a shower I notice I'm out of underwear.

I refuse to put pants on without underwear. Especially when my closet consists of mostly jeans. So I put a skirt on, my only clean one bring a shorter one, already knowing this is a bad idea, and plan on locking the door behind me in the laundry. I'll sit there until it's clean.

I rush out, laundry basket in hand, and beeline it for the laundry room. Once safely inside, I shove the door stopper on the other side of the door, hoping it'll keep it closed if someone tries to walk in. I shove all my clothes into the machine, step back and realize I don't have fucking soap. Shit.

I open the door and awkwardly walk down the hall, and I reach into my pocket to grab my keys. To realize I'm not wearing pants and therefore my keys are not in my pocket. They were in my pants pocket from before I showered. I was so focused on getting there quickly that I didn't grab them. Crap. Literally just kill me. I look around as if it'll give me answers. I don't have my car keys so I can't go out and get soup. The front desk will have a spare, but I can't go down like this. My phone is also in there so I can't call anyone. Crap.

I look between my two neighbours doors. Creepy old guy, or slightly scary young guy? I couldn't have gotten a sweet old lady neighbour. God. Okay.

I choose creepy old guy. I'm still too embarrassed that Knox recognized me. And there's no way I'll knock on some random persons door. I wait a few minutes, then knock again. I'm desperate and if he doesn't answer I'll have to choose between Knox and busy lobby.

I wait. Fuck. Okay. I turn right, and walk over to his door. I can do this. There's no way people can tell I'm not wearing underwear.

I stand there for two more minutes and the door opens on its own. Fuck. Stupid fucking ring camera doorbell. I didn't even ring it!

"Is standing outside my door a new hobbie of yours?" He looks down at me. Then his eyes travel lower to my thighs. His jaw tightens.

"Hi. Do you have laundry detergent I can borrow?" My hands are clasped tightly infront of me.

His eyes narrow. "Are you out?"

"Um no, I locked myself out."

"Go get a new key." He says, "they have spares in the lobby."

"Oh right. Um I just really need it right now, and my id is also in my apartment so it'll take a minute."

"Then go drive out and get some."

"Do you not have just like a tiny amount I can use, please?" I say exasperated.

"If you tell me why you choose knocking on my door over going downstairs."

I stare at him, teeth grinding. "You know what, your right. Sorry I tried to inconvenience you like this." Under my breath, staring at the ground I say, "fucking bitch."

I look up to him forcing some laundry detergent into my hands. "Excuse me?"

I quickly take it. "Thank you."

I do a sharp spin and immediately my eyes widen. Crap. I bite my lip and close my eyes taking fast steps away. I shouldn't have spun. He definitely saw my whole ass.

I can feel his eyes on me, but he says nothing and I hear the door shut behind him. I loose a breath.

I lock my self in the room again, and realize my laundry is gone. Are you fucking joking? I look around me as if it'll pop out from thin air. I turn back around, and this time knock on the door. My heart races and my face burns.

This time when he opens the door, his eyes stay on mine but they look angry. "What?"

"Is there someone that like cleans the laundry room, my clothes are like gone and um"-

He cuts me off with a dramatic sigh. "No they don't. What laundry room were you in?"

"The one down the hall."

"Yes. Which one?" He says sounding bored.

My eyes widen a little. "There are... multiple? On each floor?"

This time his teeth do grind. He definitely not in a good mood this time, images of his smirking and mocking face in my head. It's like a different person.

"Right well sorry again."

"Do you know how to use them? You need your room key. Which you don't have."

"What? Why?"

"There's a serial number on each one you type in and it'll charge to your account."

"I thought it was just your room number..."

He slams the door in my face and I raise my eyebrows. How can someone be so rude... Still holding the little bottle of laundry detergent I make my way to the other laundry room. I'll just suck it up and grab dirty underwear and go downstairs. I hear his door open and shut behind him. He's got shoes on and his key in hand.

"Oh you don't have to"-

"Clearly I do."

We walk awkwardly down the hall. Then inside, we stand too close together in the small room, as he shows me how to do it. I look in right before it starts and realize there a white tshirt in there, with all the darks. I reach in, and grab it when I feel Knox's hands grab my hips, and spin me so my back slams against the machine. The door on top falls shut with the force. I almost jump. "What"-

"Are you trying to tease me?"

"I don't know what you mean." Then I blush remembering the skirt and what I just did. Oh my god. I bite my lip looking away. "I swear I didn't mean to"- I shake my head. His hand slowly snakes up to grab my chin and force me to look at him.

"You want to show off so badly? Turn around and lean over. I'll give you attention." His eyes trail down as he says it. I swallow hard. It's what I wanted. He steps back seeing my contemplation. He wants me to do it myself.

My heart pounds. I really do want him. My dignity screams at me to say no.

I slowly turn around to face the machine. My eyes dart up to check for cameras to see there are none. Am I really going to... I lean down.

I feel him leaning into me, his hard on pushing into my ass. His hand reaches for my scalp and grabs tightly pulls my head up. I feel hot all over, my breathing erratic. I shouldn't want to be treated like this. I feel his lips against my ear. "Such a little whore for me."

Then he's gone. He pushes off of me, leaves me laying over, practically begging for him to treat me like one. Maybe I am, for him. I feel so dirty and pissed off. Fucking asshole. I can't believe he just left me!! After telling me to do that... I want to cry. And never show my face again.

Later I go down and get new keys. I don't return the laundry detergent.