4 (🔥starts)

That night the banging happens again. This time not only three times but at least six. And more frequently. It's 12am. And I have to be up tomorrow for a meeting with my publisher. I'm going to kill this man. The bang happens again, and I've just about had it. I storm back over to his apartment, banging on the door so aggressively it raddled a little. I'm so livid at him my embarrassment is like a little ember in the back of my mind. It's only been 6 hours since that happened.

I bang on the door again. I hear shuffling before the door slowly opens, and again Knox is there with no shirt on, and suddenly I forget why I'm so angry. His pants hang loose on his waist and is he... hard? It reminds me of him pushing into me... but he's not into me. Can't be.

"Yes Raya?"

I snap my head up, and I blush realizing where I was looking before.

"Quit the noise." I say. "I don't care what it is, stop it." I'm surprised my voice comes out so strong. He made me feel so weak.

He grits his teeth. Then slams the door in my face. My mouth gapes open. What the fuck. What did I ever do to him!!?

I knock hard again. "Excuse me!!"

The door opens again. "What." He says looking down, looking pissed off.

"I- are you going to stop."

"I told you there is no noise."

"There. Is." I grit out. "And judging by how you look, there's going to be a lot more."

"Fuck off." He says.

"Not until you tell me what that noise is, and stop it!!"

His breath comes heavier now, looking at me like if I won't shut up and leave he'll make me. But something swirls in his eyes. Something- not good.

He grabs my wrist, and pulls me into him, slamming the door shut behind me. I jump. "Knox. What are you"-

"Shut up." He drags me through the apartment, turning left into a bedroom, the same side that shares the wall with my room.

My eyes widen and I swallow.

There, on the bed, is a girl tied up to the headboard, her hands in cuffs above her head. She's blindfolded and naked.

I step back, hitting his chest. My heart pounds, but there's no mistaking the wetness starting to pool. Fuck. He holds me to his chest, not willing to let me move. I keep staring not able to look away. I vibrator whirls between her legs.

"Sir- I'm sorry. Please I'll stop struggling, I will." The banging- it was her banging the headboard against the wall. Pulling on the cuffs... I see as she does it again.

"Be quiet." He says.

My legs squeeze together. He leans down.

"Happy?" He whispers to me. "Little stalker?" Then he pulls us out of the room, closing the door behind us.

"Knox?" The girl calls out.

"One minute I have to deal with her." He turns on me, still gripping my upper arm. My head is still turned in her direction. I hope she's not like kidnapped. I mean she knows his name. Clearly enjoying herself. I can't get the image out of my mind. The hickies all over he body..

"I'm sorry- I'll um stop bothering you"- but I gulp as I look up at him, and I know my face is full of need. I pant slightly as I talk.

His hand comes up to my throat and I freeze, wide eyed as his hand curls around the back, his thumb resting on the side, and dragging down. He stares at me.