XXII

"You're what! You're dating what!"

"M-MJ lower your voice for god's sake,"

"No i will not. And leave god out of this. You're dating alex? When did THAT happened. Dude i'm gone for what an hour or two and you're dating alex?" MJ was totally confused about the sudden decision of jackie to date the walter boy. "Yes we're dating okay. He really makes me happy MJ,"

MH sighed in defeat and put her sister's happiness above her opinions. "Fine fine, if he makes you happy then i guess he's fine,"

Jackie noticed the expression on her sister's face and rolled her eyes. "What now?"

"I have to give 10 backs to grace. I lost the bet,"

"Bet?!"

Arriving at school, jackie and alex were quick to leave together, leaving everyone else behind. Issac helped his now girlfriend out of the car and hand in had, they entered school together.

They were talking with each other when all of a sudden a loud scream was heard. "Oh my god. Oh my god!" seeing her friend approaching, MJ was preparing herself for what's about to come next. "You're dating isaac? You're dating! He finally grew the balls to ask you ou-"

"Okay that's enough for today grace," she once again placed her hand on grace's mouth to keep her quiet. "I'll see you later okay,"

"You need to tell me everything!"

The Howard sisters along with their two friends, decided to study in the library. "So tell me about this bonfire," jackie exclaimed towards her two friends. "I heard it's a kind of big deal here,"

"Okay try a huge deal," grace smiled. "Seriously," agreeing with his friend, skylar said. "You're going with alex right?" Grace asked the older howard and when she earned a nod of confirmation she then turned to the youngest howard. "Are you going with isaac?"

"Yup,"

"Why is she going with-" when skylar finally realised, he then reacted just the same as grace previously did. "Oh my god oh my god!"

"Can you not please we're at a library!"

"Oh my god oh my god! He finally grew the balls and asked you out. Girl that boy took long enough,"

"Anyways. Do you guys think that you're you know,"

"What no no. Why would you think that?" Jackie asked her friend at her sudden and surprising question. "Tons people hook up at the bonfire. Like everyone," grace said. "Yeah it's like a thing,"

"well no, not us. We're not there yet," jackie answered back. "Well that's just sad," MJ mumbled, earning chuckles snd a glare from her sister.

"Are you sure about that? You guys seem pretty close," skylar exclaimed. "And if that's how you are in public then in private-" grace and skylar let out a chuckle, MJ gagging at the thought of her sister and alex. Just no.

"Okay alex got to chill on the pda," Jackie said earning a nod from MJ. "Are you not into it cause if you're not then-"

"No no. It's- it just feels a little extra. Right in public," jackie relied earning nods in agreement from her friends. "He was not like this at all over winter break, or when we're at home," jackie informed then. "Really? 'Cause he wasn't like this with Paige either," grace said and skylar turned to look at her. "Like he wasn't. I was just about to say,"

"Wait, what? Alex and Paige used to date?" Jackie asked, confused by what she just heard. "Yeah, I mean, I'm pretty sure she was Alex's first," grace said and when skylar noticed the expression on jackie's face he quickly tried to correct it. "Girlfriend! First girlfriend,"

"I don't know why he didn't tell me," jackie looked a little disappointed. "And I don't know why you date him," MJ mumbled to herself. "Probably because of Cole," grace stated. "What about Cole?" Jackie continued with the questions, trying to make the situation more understandable. "Um... You know... Well, they hooked up, right? So I'm sure Alex is just trying to prove something, especially now you guys are together," grace explained, but that confused expression was still on jackie's face.

"I'm not following,"

"Cole and Alex, they fought over Paige," grace said. "Fought over?" Jackie said in a rather high tone and turned to look at the girl who was sitting behind them. Noticing that, MJ grabbed her sister's chin and turned her head around trying not to make a scene. "Grace, maybe we should-" skylar did try to keep her friend quiet but that was something he couldn't achieve.

"Well, it wasn't, like, fighting per se. It was more like, uh, Cole stole Paige right out from Alex," grace continued, making jackie even more confused. "Cole did what?"

"Ladies, please,"

"If it makes you feel any better, you're way less problematic than Paige," grace said and skylar agreed with her immediately. "Well this shit's just getting better and better everyday.