XIX

Isaac was called down by his brother lee, telling him that it was time for their dad to finally call. Kissing her goodbye, he headed downstairs, leaving MJ alone. After a few minutes she heard the door bell ringing. Curious by that she quietly headed downstairs, trying to see who was at the door. Hearing the familiar voice of her uncle, MJ jumped quickly off the stairs and crushed into her uncle's arms.

"Oh my god you're here, you're here!" She happily exclaimed, as her uncle hugged her back with equal happiness and excitement as hers. "Come on i want to hear everything about your school, about your life about-"

Everyone was now gathered at the kitchen area, MJ and her uncle talking and sharing their news, Kathrine and her husband along with Jordan and parker were preparing the stuff for the thanksgiving dinner and Isaac was still no show.

Lee then entered the room rather frustrated and that caught MJ's immediate attention. Getting up from her sear she neared him as he was looking into the refrigerator. "Hey lee," turning around to look at her, he caught him by surprise since it was their first time having a calm conversation.  "Are you alright?"

"Yeah. It's just- dad didn't pick up and that bothered me a bit," he confessed and MJ gave him a side hug, trying to be comforting in a way as much as she could. "Don't worry. He'll eventually call. I know it," giving her a smile and a nod he once again opened the fridge as MJ was trying to think where Isaac could possibly be. "He's upstairs in our room," lee said as he noticed her trying to think. Giving him a thanks she went quickly upstairs.

Knocking on the door a small come in was heard and she entered the room. As she did, she found him on the bed, looking rather sad which thing caused MJ to feel sad as well. Taking a sit as well beside him, she grabbed his hands into hers and that movement caused him to turn and look at her.

"He'll call okay? I'm sure he will. I know that your dad is always busy but I don't believe that he wouldn't make a minute or two to talk to you guys," she exclaimed and gave him a smile. "You think so?" He mumbled under his breath. "I know so," she smiled at him when she noticed that his mood was finally starting to chance from sad to calm and happy.

"Come here," opening her arms, he crushed into them with such force that caused MJ to fall back on the bed which thing made her let out a small chuckle. Getting up to face her, he just stared at her, smiling down at her, not letting any word escape his mouth. That silence of his worried MJ a bit. "What?" She whispered as she noticed that he wasn't and didn't say any word. "Nothing. I'm just looking at you. Can't i look at you?"

As he leaned down to kiss her, they were interrupted when lee entered the room to inform them that dinner is ready. "Dude come on! Can't you do that later?" Lee shouted as he covered his eyes and gagged at what he has saw. "Dude it's not like we were having sex or something," MJ rolled her eyes and stood up from the bed. "Aw is little lee not used in seeing people kissing? Is he scare-" MJ started teasing him which thing lee faced it with a 'are you serious' look.

Going downstairs, they got into the kitchen where everyone was gathered around the table and took their seats. This time lee wasn't next to his brother but opposite of him since MJ was now sitting next to him.

Chatters and laughters were spread around the table. Richard though, noticed the coziness that was created between her niece and the boy next to her. But MJ and Isaac didn't seem to notice, and continued chatting and laughing cutely with each other.

Hearing the door opening and closing, Kathrine stood up and then noticed jackie but with erin behind her. "Oh you made it!" Seeing her uncle again, hackie ran quickly into his arms, hugging him, excited to see him here. And surprised too.

As her and richard were talking, MJ noticed erin standing there awkwardly, feeling totally unwelcome. Feeling bad how she talked to her previously, she stood up and walked towards her. "Hey," taken back by MJ's greeting, Erin felt strange when she noticed the girl talking to her.