XIV

Trying to not let her tears flow down her face, MJ was desperately trying to find her sister. She once again needed her sister's comfortion and she hoped that this time she would be there. Noticing jackie who was with alex, she quickly went there. "Hey alex," she greeted him and then grabbed jackie's hand. "Bye alex,"

"He-hey slow down," jackie said, stopping her sister from dragging her far more. "Are you okay,"

"No," MJ answered honestly. "Why what happened?"

"Isaac invited me to come to come here as friends," scoffing at the phrase 'friends'. "And i agreed. Okay i agreed. Stupid bitch, not asking me to come as more than friends," mumbling the last sentence to her self but jackie heard her. "And i got a ride from grace, i came here and when i did tried to find him, he's with a fucking girl laughing and having fun and 'oh i'm isaac i'm an asshole ha ha," she said, making her voice deep at the end.

When her rambling finally stopped and she took a deep breath, it was jackie's turn to talk. "He asked to come here as friends?" MJ nodded in agreement. "And you agreed?" She nodded again. "And you found him with another girl," MJ looked down and nodded once again. "What an asshole," looking up, shocked that her sister, causing for the first time.

Bringing her into a hug, jackie right now wanted to murder the boy who made her feel the way she did. "Come on MJ, you can have anyone you want and you're getting sad over a boy who doesn't even know and he's a coward to tell you to go on a date!"

"You're right i can have anyone i want. And I'm crying over an asshole who doesn't even know how to act! And in fact boys did ask me out. And I didn't turn them down," jackie smirked, finally hearing her sister gaining her confidence again. "Come on they're waiting for us,"

Entering Monty's pizzeria, the two sisters and their two friends, sat at their reserved table, waiting for cole to arrive. Entering the place, cole himself, jackie noticed and called him over with a smile. But that smile soon faded when she saw him and erin leaving the place together. MJ who was sitting opposite of her sister, noticed that her attention was no longer at their conversation and she turned to look where she was looking and saw the two teenagers leaving together.

Leaning over, she grabber her sister's hand in a comforting way and sent her a reassuring smile. After their food was served, jokes and laughs were spread around and they did really have a good time.

As grace dropped the howard sisters at home, the girls entered the house together. Jackie was going upstairs to get some sleep but MJ wanted something to eat first.

As she was searching the fridge for something for her to eat, she heard some footsteps coming along her way. Turning around she was met with they eyes of whom she didn't want to see. At all. Rolling her eyes, she grabbed a chocolate, and closed the fridge door, totally ignoring Isaac on her way upstairs.

Isaac didn't have the time to talk to her as she quickly tried to get upstairs to her room. As she entered her room she tried closing the door on her way in but Isaac placed his hand on the door trying to stop her from closing it. Annoyed but that movement, she turned around and faced him. "You want something dude?"

Hearing her calling him 'dude' was something Isaac didn't like at all. "Can we please talk?"

"No," closing the door in his face, she turned around and saw jackie starring back at her "what?"

The next day pack quickly, and jackie along with her sister decided to full unpack their stuff. As they were busy with the boxes in front of them, Alex opened the door and noticed that jackie was struggling with a box who was very high for her to reach. Nearing her, he grabbed the box before it could hit her on the head. "Woah, almost lost you there," Alex sighed as he handed her the box.

"Can't get rid of me that easily," she smiled and placed the box she was handed on her bed. "So you're finally unpacking," alex noticed and jackie just let out a 'yeah'.

Noticing a rather little box, Alex's curiosity won and he opened it, bringing out a very beautiful teapot. Noticing that exact teapot, MJ's face dropped. "Oh wow this is really nice," he complimented but MJ grabbed it from his hands rather quickly. "See you downstairs," jackie said, catching Alex off guard by their sudden change of  mood.

Looking at the pot in her hands, memories and the story of that teapot came into MJ's mind, making her miss more and more her sister Lucy. "Come on let's go downstairs," jackie said and placed a hand on her sister's shoulder. Giving her a nod, both of them headed downstairs but with MJ still holding the teapot in her hands.

Everyone was scattered around in the kitchen, having breakfast and chatting with each other.

"Morning girls," kathrine greeted them once again with her infamous now smile. Greeting her back with their goodmornings, kathrine informed them that she got them some tea bags. Thanking her, MJ placed the teapot of lucy's on the counter, leaving it to get some food for her.

As she was preparing her breakfast she heard glass shattering and she was afraid to turn around. "Parker be careful!" Kathrine said protectively as she neared her daughter and the mess she has made. "It was an accident!" Parker left after saying that and MJ looked at her now broken teapot.

Coming to her side, jackie looked at the broken teapot in front of her and felt bad for her sister. That exact teapot was a gift from lucy to MJ for her birthday. Seeing it shattered in little pieces was something MJ couldn't stand and watch. A small tear ran down her cheek but she quickly wiped it away.

Kathrine joining the two girls felt bad for her. "Oh god, i'm so sorry MJ," kathrine apologised for her little daughter's mistake. "It's okay," MJ whispered but both jackie and Kathrine new that it was far from okay. "I'm going to get my bag," leaving the kitchen, jackie followed her sister leaving Kathrine and the rest of her family standing there.

"I got it," isaac said and started picking up the small glass pieces which were messily scattered  in the sink. "Thank you honey, I'm going to check on her,"